• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Bill and Melody pt2. The elevator and more back story

tftman

Thanks for the encouragement. Here's part 2

Bill and Melody left the bar and headed for the elevators. They were mostly silent but totally at ease with each other despite it being their first time together. Bill enjoyed the envious and pervy looks Mel was getting from other hotel guests and staff as they made their way to the bank of elevators around the corner from the lobby. As they passed the main desk, the young man behind the counter stopped Bill and informed him a package had arrived and they had it sent to his room. Mel asked about it, and Bill said, "I travel light to avoid baggage claim but I had shipped us a care package for the days ahead." He gave her a knowing smirk, took her hand and kept walking. She asked about the contents of the package but all he would tell her was "you'll see." with a wink. They stood admiring each other for a few seconds until one of the elevators pinged and they stepped inside. The doors closed, and she immediately pulled him close said, "alone at last!" with a mischievous grin and kissed him passionately.

Once the kiss broke apart, Mel was breathless and even Bill's normally tough facade had faded a bit as he smiled to her. he traced fingertips up her arms, giving her chills that she loved, and said "I remember all of our conversations vividly, and I want to remind you that as much as joy as this week will give me, I'm also going to hopefully help you explore new heights of pleasure as we play." Mel knew from their previous conversations that Bill claimed to be an attentive lover and that he got off more from his partner's pleasure than from his own. He was an experienced tickler and lover but had never had the chance to fulfill his desires like he was about to. Bill continued, "this is as much about your pleasure as it is mine." Mel responded by leaning in close and whispering, "I know this, Bill. I wouldn't be here otherwise." She gave him her best seductive look and he swore the temperature in the elevator felt 20 degrees hotter.

During many of their conversations, Mel had wanted to know specifics about what he wanted and what he wanted to do. Bill was happy to indulge her curiosity and they spent hours going over bondage types, positions, toys and all the details of a potential get together. He, in turn wanted to know how she reacted when tickled, when she'd been tickled, how and where got the best reactions. Mel was honest with him on these details as well. So Bill had a plan in place for it all but he knew that once they got started he'd let things flow organically, and not keep to a rigid agenda. They'd do all the things he planned. They had days to explore each other.

Specifically, Bill said he wanted to explore all her reactions to different touches during different aspects of fooling around and lovemaking. He said he couldn't wait to taste her and see her reactions to her hips, sides and belly being tickled during oral. He wanted to give her a back massage and tickle her senseless. He wanted to know how flexible Mel was so he could have one or both feet on his shoulders and in his face during missionary style sex. How would she react if during doggy style sex he pulled one of her feet up to hip and tickled it? Was she a thrasher or could she hold still during a good tickling? Did she scream, giggle or just laugh out loud? How would she like getting her feet and sides tickled while riding him reverse cowboy? Would she be ok with straight up bondage and merciless tickling? (she was) How long could she hold out before using a safe word? She was open and responsive to all his ideas and plans and often sent him pictures of different bondage styles and devices and with questions on how would he like her in one of them.

The elevator doors opened and they headed to Bill's room. As he swiped the key card on the lock, Mel reached down to caress his cock through his pants and said, "I'm nervous and excited and completely turned on right now, and I can tell you are as well," as she gave him firm but gentle squeeze that got a slight moan and deep breath from Bill. "Before we start, I want to give you a show and get you off without you touching me, ok?" Bill could only nod and sigh in pleasure as she continued her light squeeze on his engorged manhood.

They walked into the room, Bill poured them both a drink from the mini bar and Mel lit up a joint. They shared the joint in near silence as they drank each other in with their eyes and sipped their drinks. She told bill to get comfortable on the bed and stepped out of her dress. Bill was enthralled. Playboy bunny material in front of him and soon to be at his mercy for the next several days. Mel undid her bra and her large D cups spilled out but remined naturally firm. Her silver dollar nipples hard enough to cut glass. bill leaned back and took it all in. She posed, she grinned, she flipped her bra to him and then undid the garter clips and slid her thong off, kicked it to him and reattached the garter. She was magnificent and Bill was ready to explode. Mel knew her seduction game and was really playing it up, enjoying watching his internal squirm and struggle to not jump and grab her that instant. She placed slipped off one heel and placed her foot on the bed and just modeled it for him. Saying, "I'm so ticklish on my feet. Nylons make it worse. I can't wait for you to take control, but not yet." She laid down next to him, her feet by his face, one heel still on. "Bill take off my other shoe, but no tickling yet, please." He took it off slowly and leaned in to smell her foot. A little soap and some perfume. She knew he hated smelly, dirty feet. This was heaven. Mel undid Bill's pants and pulled pants and boxers down out of the way. Taking his cock in her hand, she said, "I'm going to give you the best head you've ever had. You may sniff, lick or nibble my feet, but no hands." She took his considerable girth in her hands and began licking the shaft as she put both feet in his face. Bill licked a nylon sole and was rewarded with a flinch and a giggle, and he almost exploded right then. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes for a moment as she took him all the way in her mouth as lightly tickled his balls. He opened his eyes, moaned and starting nibbling her toes and balls of her feet. She was giggling on his cock, rubbing the free foot on his cheek and her hips were squirming a bit. Bill knew then that she would be howling laughter later. She backed off his cock for just a second, ran a finger up the shaft as she looked at him and said, "I had no idea how ticklish I really am," then took him in her mouth again as he continued to bite and lick her gorgeous nylon arch. She was giggling and twitching more now and in moments he was shooting his load. She didn't stop until he was totally drained, making him squirm a bit himself as the post orgasm sensitivity kicked in.

They sat there for a few moments, her still wiggling her toes in his face, Bill's erection still at full mast and he picked up his head, wiggled a finger on her sole, eliciting a squeal, and said, "you're amazing." She stood up with cat-like grace, stretched and Bill thought he might explode again just watching her. She giggled at his expression and sauntered over to the package waiting by the door. He watched that ass sway and he was ready for round two for sure. She opened the box and giggled more as she rummaged through the contents. She pulled out a set of padded cuffs for wrists and ankles and set them on the bed before finishing her drink. Mel then sat back down on the bed as Bill sat up and finished undressing. She looked him in the eye and said "Tie me up baby and do your best. My safe word tonight is 'red' but I'm not gong to use it. Push me to my limits and back, make me cum then do it again." With that she excused herself to use the bathroom before her ordeal began. She came back moments later and lay spread eagle with a lusty, expectant expression. "Tickle me Bill. To you heart's content. I don't want to be teased or fucked just yet, which is why I took care of you first. Just tickle me, use your tools in the box, your hands, your mouth, whatever you can find. Push me to my limits. I'm your slave tonight, and I've been a bad slave, so punish me with tickles."

end part 2. Part 3 will come if requested

Wow how is it I was so fortunate to find part 2 so soon after it was dropped? Kismet. Seems I will never complete my day at work. Such chemistry. Seems like a dream. Waiting on edge for part 3.

What's New

10/24/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for more tickling videos then you can count!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back