• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Billionaire wish list

Eastmumnatrix

A famous billionaire spent 42 billion to purchase twitter. I can think of more exciting ways to spend that much. I would want to build a bondage fantasy land. Start with an enormous piece of land. There would be a prison (both modern and from various time periods) a castle with dungeon, an English manor with heavy four post beds in every room and a stable, and lots of outdoor venues. Of course we would need staffs including metal and wood workers, leather workers, costume designers, tailors and sewers and of course dommes and subs.
What would you add? How would it look and work?

(There are so many better ways to spend that...) Sorry, this is not an original contribution, someone else's fantasy --
I couldn't get through this myself, it was too infuriating 🙄
but I kept translating it into more positive tickling scenarios as I was reading it... as far as I got... A similar scenario.

https://www.amazon.com/Sleeping-Beauty-Trilogy-Box-Set/dp/0452294754

The Sleeping Beauty Trilogy Box Set: The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty; Beauty's Punishment; Beauty's Release Paperback – August 22, 2012​

by A. N. Roquelaure (Author)
4.3 4.3 out of 5 stars 3,467 ratings

In 1983, before E.L. James' Fifty Shades of Grey and Sylvia Day's Bared to You, Anne Rice, writing as A.N. Roquelaure, began the first installment of the series that is now considered a forerunner of erotic literature. This boxed set, containing TheNew York Times bestseller The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty, Beauty’s Punishment, and Beauty’s Release is a testament to Anne Rice’s irresistible talent. Now in a repackaged edition with a new foreword by the author, Rice’s charged eroticism and magical style is back, connecting old and new readers alike.

Googlebooks: The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty
A.N. Roquelaure, Anne Rice
Little, Brown Book Group, Oct 22, 2015 - 288 pages
An erotic novel of discipline, love and surrender from master storyteller Anne Rice.

In the traditional fairy tale of 'Sleeping Beauty' the spell cast upon the lovely young princess can only be broken by the kiss of a prince. However, in the world of Anne Rice, this legendary curse is broken not with a kiss, but with sexual initiation. The Prince's reward for ending the hundred years of enchantment is Beauty's complete and total enslavement to him. Sleeping Beauty awakes to a world of seduction, desire and love.

In the first of a three part retelling of the Sleeping Beauty story, Anne Rice explores the unspoken implications of this lush, suggestive fairy tale, opening up a world of erotic yearning and fantasy which is perfect for fans of Fifty Shades of Grey.

This is the first of Anne Rice's classic Sleeping Beauty trilogy.

Last edited:
Interesting themes and concepts from both contributors thus far, I actually once pondered the idea of a tickle “zoo” that sort’ve mirrored what one might think a medieval dungeon to look like. Of course this would have more jungle elements to it, so essentially people would be locked in various bondage equipment that reflected the enclosure of different animals with tickle tactics being applied perspectively as it was seen fit.

The topic is "I would want to build a bondage fantasy land. Start with an enormous piece of land. There would be a prison (both modern and from various time periods) a castle with dungeon, an English manor with heavy four post beds in every room and a stable, and lots of outdoor venues. Of course we would need staffs including metal and wood workers, leather workers, costume designers, tailors and sewers and of course dommes and subs.
What would you add? How would it look and work?"

Everything not related to that is going to be deleted.

And by the way, when I read the Sleeping Beauty books, all I kept thinking was "This needs to happen except with tickling, which the books are sadly lacking."

I would have scripted events. Like have somebody write stories and have actors, and then I would play the main role. Now, it wouldn't be a hard script, as I would need to fumble my way through it and have some freedom of choice, but It would be a lot of fun.

A famous billionaire spent 42 billion to purchase twitter. I can think of more exciting ways to spend that much. I would want to build a bondage fantasy land. Start with an enormous piece of land. There would be a prison (both modern and from various time periods) a castle with dungeon, an English manor with heavy four post beds in every room and a stable, and lots of outdoor venues. Of course we would need staffs including metal and wood workers, leather workers, costume designers, tailors and sewers and of course dommes and subs.
What would you add? How would it look and work?
So, it would kind of have a Ren Faire feel to it, but go more deeply into the bondage and fetish scene?

Something I love about some of this era, and even now, is secrets. Secret passages, secret storage, etc. an example: like a bookcase that leads to a dungeon/fantasy room, or even the bookcase turns to reveal some style of bondage, such as an x-frame, on the other side.

What's New

8/10/2024
Visit Clisp4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back