• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Blair tickled on da couch (2 clips, wmv)

kooieca

1st Level Red Feather
Sorry... It's not Linda

f/f
feet
2 minutes 43 seconds each
1.9MB each

Part one:

Attachments

Last edited:
If quality was better, this might have been a really good clip.

pontiac said:
If quality was better, this might have been a really good clip.

This was originally an 8.3MB rm file. In order to make it small enough to upload here, I had to convert it, first to avi, then to wmv... then edit and split it into two pieces. In the process, the quality did suffer and I apologize.

hey Fiend Deac95661

Thanks for the kind words. It's people like you that keep me posting my clips. 😉

What was I thinking? When I saw the title the first thing I thought of was "Wow, Linda Blair being tickled? When did she do THAT?" It must be the 3 day weekend doing strange things to my mind!

Hey, where do you get the software to convert and edit the clips like that so they'll post? I have alot of not common clips too and id like to share too😀 Let me know where I can get that software

corruptress said:
What was I thinking? When I saw the title the first thing I thought of was "Wow, Linda Blair being tickled? When did she do THAT?" It must be the 3 day weekend doing strange things to my mind!

Now that you mentioned it... that wasn't such a strange conclusion to jump to(it never dawned of me).
I think I will append a note on the original post so as not to misslead any one else.

Thanks Corruptress

dskodj said:
Hey, where do you get the software to convert and edit the clips like that so they'll post? I have alot of not common clips too and id like to share too😀 Let me know where I can get that software

Hi Dskodj

I use a program called stoik video converter to convert mpgs to wmvs, wmvs to smaller wmvs. It's free at download.com

I also use Windows Movie Maker for editing and splitting(you could use it for converting to, but I prefer stoik).That comes bundled with windows XP. I'm not sure if it comes with other versions of windows or not. If not, It's probably a free download at microsoft.com

Real media files are a bugger. First you have to convert them to avi format. The end result is WAY bigger than the original( a 12MB rm file would convert to an avi thats over a gigabyte). Then convert that to wmv(that'll shrink it down to a few megabytes). The best software I've found so-far for rm to avi convertion is called EO Video (just do a google search). Then you can use stoik to convert that to wmv. If need be you can then use windows movie maker to split it up. The one draw-back with this is that the video quality really deteriorates.

You probably already know this, but the upload limit here is about 2MB, even tho it's listed as 5.

Anyways, I hope this has been of some help. If you have any questions, you can contact me with private message or e-mail, or post a reply on this thread.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting both clips kooieca, they were very good as usual. You don't need to apologize for the clips being a little blurry because you had to do a lot of extra stuff to make it a snap to download them. I never can get hatcha files, zip files or win.rar files to work even if I get them downloaded so I appreciate the extra effort you always put out to post your clips and make them user friendly at the same time.

kooieca said:
Now that you mentioned it... that wasn't such a strange conclusion to jump to(it never dawned of me).
I think I will append a note on the original post so as not to misslead any one else.

Thanks Corruptress
IF PEA SOUP AIN'T INVOLVED, I AIN'T WATCHING!! LOL! J/K NICE POST, THANKS.

great clip

do you have more of this ,and the reverse blair tickles the tickler

1000 thanks

Too often the great ones are over looked. I truely appreciate all of your efforts over the past few months. The material you and other like you provide us is amazing.

Just wanted to let you know your efforts don't go unnoticed. All I seem to see is "Wrong format" or "it won't play ... change the file type"

MY computer is UPDATED ... and I know HOW TO USE IT !!!

So I am able to see all of the great stuff you share. Thanks!

Video editing software

dskodj said:

I would not be suprised if you could purchase iMovie or Adobe Premier and be able to edit clips like you want them. online software could be questionable, as usual. Good luck, though.

kooieca said:
This was originally an 8.3MB rm file. In order to make it small enough to upload here, I had to convert it, first to avi, then to wmv... then edit and split it into two pieces. In the process, the quality did suffer and I apologize.
You did great! Thanks for the clip.No complaints from me ,wish I knew how to post clips.Just not able even with instructions. :sigh:

I agree with John D. Schmidt. WMV files and MPEG files are the only ones that work well on my PC. Thanks again for all of the efforts you make for our viewing and tickling pleasure.

What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back