• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Blast from the Past

Very nice. I haven't seen that one in awhile .. a trip down memory lane.

Thank you

Agreed............

I do remember this one too. A Cal Star classic with a crazy guy randomly tickling women left and right who got lost in a pyramid. LOL Nice plot huh??? I remember there was another girl who was a popular blonde lee in this one and she didn't get her feet touched once. I was angered by that but she is very sexy also. Here she is in another tickle video from days of old. She's the one on the floor. LOL
However the young lil lady on the couch looks nice and exposed for our pleasure.........LMAO!!!

Attachments

ahh, memories, lol. Does anyone remember or have the clip about a Detective in a cheesy yellow raincoat and hat, who interrogates women by tickling them? There was a blonde he tickled who had the most amazing laugh.

Ah yes, the gems of old. Memories oh memories.

Here ya go.......

Hey GCNY.........Your wish is granted my friend. This is an old Cal Star called Tickling Dick. There are 3 parts here where he tickles the extremely HOT Chelsy. Enjoy my friend.

Attachments

sorry if this is a dumb question but these all look like zip files on my screen and I can't open them. Any advice? I appreciate the help.

They're ram files. if you don't have ram then it's easy to get. Just try to right click and save target as. That's all I do. Otherwise, we'll need someone to convert to wmv.

I love the first Girl she's a horrible liar saying her feet arent tickilish and yet she burst into laughter immediately

Tickling Dick tickling Shelby 2......
I just realized that part 2 was too big so here is part 3 and I'll see what I can do in the near furture. I hope you like these.

Please post the second part! I thoroughly enjoyed parts 1 and 3!

He may dress like a poor man's Dick Tracy, but I like the way he tickles!

Thanks

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back