• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Blonde harem tickling interview

dukevsunc

Hey all,

I am relatively new to this forum - I used to have an account earlier during my college days but then forgot it's information and hence created a new one. I remember there used to be some great clips for belly enthusiasts in here; too bad most of them are not available anymore due to either expired links or megaupload going down. There was however one memorable clip I've been trying to find for a while...

A really nice-looking blonde woman was auditioning for an interview of some sorts, most likely to be a model. However her interviewer (male) and his secretary had something else in mind. In various sessions, they tied her up, tickled her belly and feet, and made her do a harem (belly) dance too... it was the sexiest clip ever and I had put the page in my favorites, but then my laptop had crashed due to some virus and it's been a while and I can't seem to find this particular clip since I don't remember the title, production company or anything else other than it was some studio on clips4sale I believe...

I know this is sort of vague information, but I'm hoping for the off-chance that some one who reads this will get a hunch I can go follow...

But other than that, hi everyone! Salaam!

It sounds like you're describing a clip from the old realtickling studio. The model's name in the clip I'm thinking of was Sara or Sarah, and she played this naive girl applying to a modeling company (unaware that it was a tickling model company).

This sounds sexy. I'd love to see this myself. I'd always had a thing for belly dancers, as it really does feed the tickling fantasies. I finally hired a model, bought her a harem girl costume for the sheer pleasure of living this fantasy out. Tying her arms above her head and tickling away on her upper body for an hour. Man, did that belly dance.

anyone looking for a tickle fight?

You again! Yes, always up for a tickle fight. I'll even supply the harem girl costume! :drool

wow!!! father wolf, thank you so much sir...any other info you might have as to where currently I can find this clip from?

Jo, I'd love to see you in a harem girl costume that Mr. Ticklefeet supplies. Tag team Mr. Perhaps? Anyways I think that's for the official tickle fight forum, not this one.

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back