• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Blue Lake Island (F/F Nudity)

The Bandito

Verified
Well - I thought I should post this series up here on the forums.

For those of you that haven't seen it yet - this is the Blue Lake Island series. One of the many ideas I was flirting around with when I started writing the Bounce Chix.

The idea was to take very cliche horror/slasher movie themes and simply substitute the killing with sexy tickling instead. For some reason, I can't watch most movies and not think to myself - why doesn't this flick have more tickling???

So here ya go. Unfortunately the BLI series puttered out after these first three pics. I was much more interested in pursuing the Bounce Chix. So this project fell off the map.

To those of you that have already seen it (I know I've had 'em posted up on my homepage for a while) sorry for the repeat 🙂

If you haven't gotten a chance to check out my dA page -- please do so. Since it acts more like a homepage, I have a tendency to post pics up there faster and with slightlier greater frequency (except for my forum exclusives - like TIS).

I have some fun Bounce Chix pics up on dA right now. No tickling yet... but don't you worry, the tickling is coming soon ^^

http://thebandito.deviantart.com/

Please let me know what you think of the Blue Lake Island scenarios. Thanks again to everyone for all the great support.

I'll have some new Bounce Chix artwork to post up very soon here on the forums, and work has begun on BC3.

^^

B

Attachments

• Blue-Lake-Island1.jpg
    Blue-Lake-Island1.jpg
    397.8 KB · Views: 1,739
  • Blue-Lake-Island2b.jpg
    Blue-Lake-Island2b.jpg
    397.7 KB · Views: 1,627
  • Blue-Lake-Island3b.jpg
    Blue-Lake-Island3b.jpg
    394.3 KB · Views: 1,791
great work bandito (as usual) these ones are really hot! i love ub tickling *thumbs up*

Very very hawt😉 Whenever you get a chance, I would dearly love you to complete this series! :super_hap

~K

A shame you dropped that project. I actually enjoyed the BLI trio a lot!
Maybe you could add some color to them? It would be real nice if you decided to continue it at some point 🙂

Awesome drawings.

You are one of the best that I have seen.:super_hap

Thanks for posting.

Niiiiiice!!! Very nice indeed!

Y'know, Bandito, it would be cool if you take this BLI project back! Well, just a suggestion...

cosqui: Hey thanks man! I love ub too (obviously). :redface: Thanks so much for commenting!

K: Awww - thankies. I'm surprised at how many folks seem to like the BLI scenario so much. Maybe I'm not the only one with this particular fantasy. Out of curiosity - what do you like about it?

Darkone: Hey, thanks! I think I'm gonna be asking this question a lot, but if you happen to look back at this thread please let me know - what do you like about it, in specific? Maybe one day I'll revisit it.

theteam: Wow - really? I gotta ask it again - what specifically do you like so much about it? Characters? Plot? Setting? Style? Thanks so much for commenting.

Featherhead: Thank you so much ^^ I'm so surprised. I'm askin' again, but if you happen to look back at this thread please let me know - what do you like about it, in specific? Maybe one day I'll revisit it.

Reed: Thanks very much - I really appreciate it!

Thanks everyone. I have to admit, I seriously didn't expect as many people to like this series. If you look back at this thread, and you like the BLI series, please comment and give me some specifics. I might find a way to do more pics, if y'all let me know what you like about 'em.

B

you know, you're right, 'dito... i have often thought to myself, "this movie would be better if there were more tickling." so its great to finally see someone act on it. Its a wonderful concept, especially since i dont care for the wasted character development found in most horror movies. all that set up and everyone just dies... no one gets to grow or learn anything most of the time... and when they do, they just die anyway... in the end or the inevitable sequel... so i would liek to see more. its a much better concept... getting tickled instead of killed. im also kinda fond of the stereotypical victim types. sorry if im getting rambly, but its great... so i'd like to see more if you end up picking it back up

cheers,
Cap

Absolutely amazing work, my friend!! Your characters are just so dang sexy, curvy and thoroughly exciting. Your artistic skills allow you to fully realize that fiendish and thoroughly devious imagination. Hee hee. It is always a delight to keep an eye on your work. 😀 😀 😀

Well, it just seems as you say: the always senseless slasher movie, tickle version. Nothing in this BLI series has to have real sense or have an actual time line or even a sequence. We're only really expecting to see all the characters getting trapped and tickled instead of trapped and killed.
So far I can see that Aubrey and April get tickled... I'm just wondering though, one of the pages introduces all the girls but April is not one of them. Perhaps it's because of this whole "I dropped the idea" that it happened.
Well, either way, if it were up to me to decide the course of the story, I'd probably follow the blueprint that you started on this whole slasher/tickle movie thing: all the girls on the Island, just randomly getting picked for the tickling. As each one gets her dose, they disappear from the story, either permanently or temporary, until only the final girls start to figure out what's up. Of course, those last girls are either going to get captured for tickling eventually, or we might have a puzzle ending where one of the girls (perhaps this April one?) is discovered to be the tickler, even if too late since all the girls are already captured. Then again, there is always the possibility that one might escape, get April (or any other tickler) tied up and then all the girls get their chance for revenge! (just imagine having all 10 girls tickling the perv!)

Well, anyway, that's my contribution. I guess I wouldn't mind designing the story itself, but who wouldn't be honored to see our stories drawn by one such as you?? 🙂

Featherhead: Thank you so much ^^ I'm so surprised. I'm askin' again, but if you happen to look back at this thread please let me know - what do you like about it, in specific? Maybe one day I'll revisit it.

Well, this thing of mixing horror movie stuff with tickling. Sounds delightfully good in my opinion.

Bandito=Amazingness
I admire your illustrated style so much! The character design is so unique. Every great artist has a certain zest about them, and you sir are...umm...zestful 😛 XD
In all seriousness I do look up to you as an artist very much. Being a younger artist, Im very much inspired from you.
The whole horror storyline is splentastic....you know you have scribes respect when he makes up words to describe you!!
Great work man, I'll stop by your DA sometime :3

Wow! Awesome! Too bad you dropped the idea, I really like the idea of a tickle version of the typical horror b-movie. The island sure provided a gloomy setting. I think this would have been a really succesfull comic. But thank you for sharing these pages anyway! 🙂

Cap: Thanks my brotha! Yeah - it's funny how often that happens to me. I'll be watching sme movie, and find myself saying... why don't they substitute tickling in here? Seriously - they have all these scantily clad honies running around. Why not have them tickled instead of killed. ISn't it weird how laughter, pleasure, orgasm, and love are eclipsed in popular cinema with horror, torture, murder, and death. >< Weird. Anyway - thanks so much for the feedback - I might have to revisit this series someday ^^

Feathers: Thanks my friend! I truly appreciate it. I hope to continue workin on those art skills. Thanks so much for all of your support!!!

Darkone: Thanks so much for taking all the time to comment. I hear ya - I think you're right - something about the cliche horror scenario, but with tickling instead makes for a damn hot comic. Oh, the reason you don't see April in the cast of girls on page two, is that those are the Freshman girls. April was the last 'babe standing' from the Sophmore class, which was at the island last week. Which is why they reference tickling her AGAIN, and why they remember what she 'likes'. I might take another shot at BLI someday because of encouragement from people like yourself. ^^

Featherhead: Thanks man! ^^

Relent: Hey thanks!

Scribesan: Wow... really? Thanks buddy. I appreciate it. Always such a compliment coming from another wrtist whom I admire ^^ So thanks!!!!! I did try some new things in BLI in regards to characteer design. So thanks for noticing!!!! And please do stop by my dA page sometime. I would like that ^^

Magnata: Thanks very much!

Scav: Thanks my friend. Maybe one day we should revisit the BLI idea, together. lol. I have nooooooooo idea how that would work, but it would definitely be a lot of fun. In all sersiousness, I might revistit BLI someday, we'll see what happens. Take care, my friend.

Thanks so much to everyone that came by to check out Blue Lake Island!!!!

The Deet

Sophomore then huh? That would explain.
Still, this is the kind of comic that could go on for ages if you plan it correctly.
I mean... you could do this in several big chapters. One chapter being that in which girls start to disappear (half of that chapter would of course be dedicated to the tickling of those abducted), one chapter in which you explain what has been happening on the island, who has been getting abducted before and what has happened to them while some of the new characters get abducted as well (both times, with it's reasonable amount of tickling involved) and one final chapter where all the events come to the final showdown...
And, in as much a cliche as the whole B-Movie / Slasher Movie ends up being, you could add a fourth chapter (don't we love those pointless continuations?) where all the girls return to the island a couple of years later, only to be abducted again by (seemingly) the same hooded character that was (allegedly) vanquished on Chapter 3.
Oh, did I mention that some of these movies end up with almost a chapter 20?? (just teasing now)

DarkoneCR2: Thanks man. Yeah - I agree, that's why I thought the slasher genre would be so fun to play with as a tickle comic. I mean, what is the plot of your typical slasher movie? Some young adults venture into remote places and are radnomly killed one at a time. Not a lot of story, or justification. I figure if some sicko can kill off young adults without needing a motive, then why not have some other total perv tickle young adults with no apparent motive ^^ So, I may indeed revisit this theme. Spooky movies, or horror movies with tickling instead of horror has always been a particular interest to me.

Thanks again to everyone for your support.

^^

The Deeto

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back