• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Blue Usako on DA

Blue Usako1

Hey all,

I decided to round up what artwork of mine I could find(not easy after 3 computer deaths) and set up a DeviantArt account. Hopefully this will make things easier, and inspire me to do more? Maybe? :huh

You can find my account here. Thanks very much!

Awesome! Its great to see you've still got a passion for this. It'd be great to see new art from you, if you've ever got the time.

Oh my, you exist 😱 I recall you, and a few other shave spoken highly of you. You likely don't remember me, used to hang around the ATF under the name Ken, but yo fuck that shit now :x Surprised you still exist, and amused at how many people are fucking up your gender already. Oddly enough, most screennames with no overt gender-denoting quality tend to seem male based simply on principle, but yours is gender-neutral and I'd associate that with a female moreso than a male.

I'll be sure to keep an eye on your work.

Long time no talk, sweetie!! =) Wow you've gotten better and better!

Nice to see you returning. =) I'd note that some of the artwork you may have lost could be on the Jayman's page of your work, which I continue to host:

No shit O.O Black and blue represent! It's been a long time since we were all active in the same thread, let alone on the same forum. All it took was one and the rest felt the magnetic pull.

SONOVABITCH!!!

It's happening again....

Nessonite is being resurrected by the necronomicon....

I think this is proof positive that absolutely everyone loves Blue Usako. She can pull half of the oldschool ATF out of hiding just by making a post. =O

Gotta say, its pretty cool to see some of that old stuff reposted again so thanks for doing that Usako.

Reporting in to welcome back Blue Usako.
At least I think this was my name back on the ol' ATF.
Too long ago to bother trying to remember lol.

Wasn't it Locke instead of Zidane?

Aye, that'd be correct.

I'm waiting for a person like Joss (Zefer) who hasn't been around in YEARS now to pop back up. I knew you lot existed still, you just weren't very active, nor was I, but he pretty much out and out disappeared. I'll assume that at least one person knows whether he's still around or not.

Yeaah, even this name is way out of date. I only use rarely.

Well hell we got ourselves an old fashioned reunion now don't we?
It's been what, nearing 10 years since the old ATF's founding hasn't it?
Cazy how fast time moves ain't it?

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back