• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Board Game— Not So Boring ♟️

Titillating 2.0

TMF Regular
So this may not be the most original of ideas, but does the concept of a preexisting board game or board games tailored to tickling entice anyone? I’m talking chess where the capture of different pieces means different spots get tickled, through in some Monopoly where tickle tools are “purchased” as spaces and landing on them means having them used on you as “rent”. Combine this with Twister where completing certain moves shaves off time from your tickle punishment as a result of piece capturing and the classic Strip Poker elements somewhere in between. With the right skills, an elaborate but easy to enjoy game can be had, and I’d love to hear people’s inputs.

I think tickle games need to be relatively fast ...getv to the tickling, right? And rules not too complex...again...I wanna get to the tickling..

so here is one: There is a variation of 'War' (the card game) but with dice
each player start out with 10 dice...you can only roll 5 max out of 10 (can do less, but risk losing the dice) because once yu roll...yu compare to opponent ..whoever has one high dice wins. ie player A has 6 -5-5-4--3........player B has 5-5-5-4-1(No 6). So player A wins the hand and gets all the thrown dice
next roll, Player A can throw up to % dice...Player B can throw 5 or any lesser number of dice. Ties use a one dice roll off to pick a winner..
after a few hands someone wins by capturing all the dice! Thats the winner (player A for example) next you start with 1o minutes and roll a dice to see the total time the lose is tickled..ie if 6, then 10+ 6=16 minutes..(can use any variation to get a time to tickle..but here's the fun part///
say loser B has 11 up to 16 minutes of tickle torture ahead of them...They can call for a reverse roll off with I dice each to challenge the winner A !
Both roll...if loser B wins the roll off...they switch places w A and A gets tickles for the original time (say 11 minutes) ....
but if loser B loses the roll off challenge, the two time loser has to endure twice the time rolled (ie 11 min becomes 22 min)....no turning back!

it gives the loser a way out by doing the challenges...but slso puts them at risk for double the time tickled....and if they have a high tickle time number IE 16 minutes...will they risk going crazy from 32 mins of tickling!

There was a thread on here some time ago about legit games with “dare” type cards that the players would draw. They seemed mostly geared towards teens. I believe someone suggested creating several “tickle dare” cards and printing them on card stock that exactly matched the game’s actual cards.

It would take some work and it’s a tad dishonest, but I don’t think there would be any harm done, as long as it’s lighthearted and silly. I remember thinking how fun it would be playing with my wife and a couple of her girlfriends, your heart hammering in anticipation about when and who would draw the card(s).

More than once, I’ve been the “spinner” of a game of all-girl twister, and it’s easy to suggest ways to make a girl fall, especially if there’s alcohol involved…

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/28/2024
Supporting companies that advertise on the forum helps us also!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back