• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

boat show/nylon feet

tickledcrazy

TMF Poster
I went to a boat show recently with my firend Jimmy and his wife Janna. Ever since the wedding incident a long time ago when Janna had her feet ravaged by another guy, it's pretty much all I think of when I look at her. As luck would have it, I would not only be able to see something similar this day, but I would partake as well.

At the boat show, there were several high end yachts for sale. Many people were browsing the yachts, inside and out, most of whom (including me) were in no position to drop a half million on a "toy". Jimmy was looking at the more realistic end such as bass boats. I was curious how the other half lived so I was browsing a 45 foot motor yacht. I was aboard the boat in the cabin when I noticed that Janna had also boarded. Today she was wearing a long sleeve pullover golf-type shirt with light blue jeans. On her feet she had brown loafer type shoes with tan nylons underneath. She boarded but apparently didn't notice the sign at the ramp. Printed on the ramp in big red print was a sign that stated, "BOAT SHOES OR NO SHOES. NO EXCEPTIONS!" As Janna came into the cabin of this boat, the salseman, who seemed like a good guy but also one that didn't want to lose his job, told her, "M'am, you can't wear shoes on board this boat." Janna appoligized and sat down at the dining area. The salesman, who had stood when she came aboard, walked over to Janna to talk to her. She didn't see me already seated in the sleeping area. I thought that this might be an opportunity to have a little fun.

When the salseman walked toward Janna, I came into the dining area and said, "I think you should give her a riminder." Both of them looked at me with an inquisitive look about them. I told the salesman, "She had to see that sign but she just ignored it. You should teach her a lesson." Janna smiled at me and gave me a look that said "I don't know what your doing, but you'll pay." With that I went to Janna's feet, which incidentally still had shoes on, and lifted her left leg to my waist. I told the salesman, "This is the kind of lesson I was thinking of." I pulled off her left shoe and, before it hit the floor, was scrabbling my nails over her foot. Janna threw her head back and tried to laugh but no sound was coming out. I worked her toes, her heel and then dug into the arch of her nylon-clad foot. She was kicking with her right foot as her left was trapped in my grip. She clenched her foot into a highly wrinkled sole. Her toenails, painted in a metallic purple color were reflecting the overhead track lighting. I told the salseman to join me. No one else was on board the boat. He came over but wouldn't touch her. As she kicked I trapped her right foot and told him, "Look, she's still wearing shoes on your boat. I don't think she respects you." He reluctantly pulled off her right shoe. She shot us a look of fear. The salesman gave a few quick scrapes on her right foot, but didn't seem to get into it. As he stepped back, I attacked both of her nyloned feet and she laughed again with renewed vigor. I continued to torment her feet for about five minutes while she bucked and laughed and tried to pull from my grasp. I finally quit when more people boarded the boat. Janna collected her shoes and, like a good person, carried them off the boat before replacing them to her feet. I waited until there was a large crowd until I walked off the boat. I figured she'd be less likely to punch me in the face if there were a lot of witnesses.

Oh boy, I loved this post.

Did you post the story of the wedding-tickle? If so, how about a link?

I did post a story with Janna that happened at a wedding. I have no link to my stories. They are exclusivley posted here and as hey happen. All of the stories I've posted here are true.

I found your story, Snapnuts. Here's the link: Wedding tickle

I just reread it and enjoyed it again. Fact is, I thought it was terrific back when you submitted it, I'd just forgotten it.

You are one of the guys on this forum that I always enjoy reading. Please keep 'em coming when you have the time.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back