• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bob Denver dead

stdave1

TMF Poster
Just heard on the news that Bob Denver of Gilligan's Island fame has just died. That was one of my favorite series to watch when I was growing up. He'll be missed.

A loss to multiple generations. Spent many a half hour after school memorizing very episode. A good comic actor. Would habve loved to have seen him do more work afterwards, if he hadn't gotten so typecast post Gilligan. And such a diverse cast of unknowns and prevoiusly known actors and actresses. Now TV is so formula-driven a show like that would have no chance at all....

the hollywood brother feel this is a real shame. no one sold a good hat shot from a fat man like bob denver did

Man... That really sucks. I liked him. He was a funny guy. Hope he's with the Lord.

So now we're down to "the movie star and the rest". Gilligan's Island was a cultural touchstone for me while growing up. It's creepy to see it evaporate this way. Bob Denver was such an amiable fellow, in and out of character. I really hate to see him go.

I just learned yesterday evening that he died at Wake Forest Baptist Hospital not far from here and that he was living in West Virginia. I had no idea that he was so close and on his deathbed and I wasn't even aware of it. Not that I could have done anything to prevent it but, it leaves me feeling kind of empty inside knowing that he was only a few miles away, dieing while I sat here on my PC, screwing around on the internet. 🙁

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back