• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Body & Sole Studios Membership Site Grand Opening Special!!!

bodysoleinc

TMF Novice
Hi Everyone!

I have incredible news! All of our hard work here at Body & Sole has FINALLY
paid off, and I am happy to announce the grand opening of our membership site http://www.bodyandsolestudios.com!!!

Since we know that we are dealing with a touchy economy these days, we are launching our site at the low introductory price of only $9.95 per month. Yes, only $9.95 per month to have access to our full streaming videos and HD images! Call it our "tax time stimulus package." ;-)

Here's the beauty of our $9.95 "stimulus package"; whoever joins at this low
price will lock themselves in at that price AS LONG AS THEY CONTINUE TO BE
MEMBERS! BUT...act fast, because the price will only stay at this rate until
May 31, 2010!!!

I want to thank you all for your support this past year. Please, never hesitate
to send me feedback or suggestions as I value each and every one of you!

All the best,

Body & Sole's Grand "Re-Opening"!

Hi Everybody!

I wanted to make a public announcement that our new membership site is finally back up and running! We made the mistake of using directspace.net as our hosting company and ended up running into more trouble than we ever could have imagined. Within 12 hours of our sites launch our server crashed and we were unable to successfully get it back up for over 24 hours. However, within 5 hours of being back up, our server crashed yet again, and a pattern started to form. Thankfully, we switched our members section over to our preview gallery server and continued to update so that at least our current members were allowed access to the material while we desperately tried fixing our issue.

Needless to say, after absolutely horrible and ineffective customer service we finally switched server companies yesterday and couldn't be happier.

I want to thank you all who were patient with us through this transition, and also wanted to tell you that because of this we are going to extend our $9.95 introductory offer into the middle of June!

Al the best,

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back