• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

BombShell.. I had a Mini Stroke

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
I had an MRI about two weeks ago, to find out why I was having headaches.

My neurologist, Doctor G who has been so wonderful in treating my epilepsy , came in the room when I was in his office for the report on the visit, and the first words out of his mouth were.,

"Mitch, you had a mini stroke, a couple of months ago "

I'm about 20 lbs overweight, the same weight that I've been carrying around since my Dad nearly died, and I started taking the Botox shots in 2022.

Is it the weight ? I asked him.

No He said.

Is it the migraines and or the epilepsy?

No He said.

According to the Dr, this episode was caused by "Uncontrolled High Blood Pressure"

When the Braves won the WS in 2021, I was 166 lbs. Since my Dads and my health issues started in 2022, I've gained weight, and I'm now around 200.

I've also been having memory issues, the Dr said it "Could be" due to the mini stroke.

I amended the report for my constantly in pain 84 year old father. He knows I have memory loss, but I told him it was because of a seizure.

I now have to go see my favorite internist, and have tests.

I dont quite understand how I take BP meds every day, and the BP is still high.

I'm not.. 50 or 100 lbs overweight. The overweight is about what it was when I lived in PA about 20 lbs.

Yet, I've had high BP since I'm 35

I just have to do the best I can.

Hopefully, the BP will come down, and this will not happen again.

Hi my friend. So sorry to hear this. I had 2 strokes about 4 years ago. You can get through this. Listen to your doctor's and you will be ok.

If you need to talk I am here for you buddy.

Thanks, kurch. You are such an amazing person.

When my Dr told me the news, the Dr and I agreed that I should not tell my Dad, due to the fact that my Dad is 84 years old and has health issues of his own.

I have become good friends, with my cousin, my uncle's son, over the past year. I told my cousin this, with the understanding that my cousin would not tell anyone.

Well, this afternoon, I found out that my Dad knows.

My cousin for whatever reason told my uncle, my cousin's father, and my Dad's brother, and of course my uncle called my Dad.,

I went to lunch near my neurologist's office today, and as I was getting on the subway to come home, who called me but of course my Dad.

My Dad said. "Did you have a stroke? Your cousin just told your uncle, and your uncle called me to tell me, that you had a stroke"

The report says, and I quote "A moment's blocked flow to the brain"

That is exactly what I told my Dad, to try and calm him down.

My Dad gave an annoyed "Okay," and hung up.

I am going to see my favorite internist next week for blood work.

My neurologist insists that the episode is from my high BP and not my being slightly overweight.

I started to take baby aspirin today at my neurologist order I think doing such is supposed to reduce the BP.

Next week I will find out the facts.

I want to try to put it out of my mind until next week Thinking about it constantly will only drive me crazy

I'm so sorry but glad you're on top of this and also taking baby aspirin, hopefully this won't go further.
Your Dad should understand..
Take care!

Thanks for your support, Frenzy.

I went into Manhattan to meet a friend today.

Since my dizzy spells and falls last year I've been walking with a cane.

I did a fair amount of walking today.

Now my left leg seems to be hurting.

I dont know if it is from the walking or the episode.

Will have to see if it continues, and if so, call the Dr

As for my Dad, he sounds calmer. I think he was just shocked when he found out. Once the blood tests are over, hopefully with some eating changes I can head in the right direction

Last edited:
So sorry to hear this Mitch. Listen to your doctor, obviously. I would also suggest getting more active if possible. Even walks are good.

What's New

10/24/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for more tickling videos then you can count!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back