• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bond, James Bond Movies

USATKLR

1st Level Green Feather
Hey guys lets have some fun. James bond is one of the best secret agents around, right? RIGHT! So let see who out there is a fan also. SO......

1 Which is your favorite JAMES BOND movie ?
2 Which is your favorite JAMES BOND villian ?
3 Which is your favorite JAMES BOND Girl ?

Now guys lets have some fun. Hope to hear from you guys.

I love BOND, JAMES BOND movies. I practically own they all, MUHAHAHAHA! Favorite Bond Villian = Oddjob, Favorite Bond Girl = Damn there is too many, probably Maud Adams's character in The Man With The Golden Gun, and Favorite Bond Movie = Double damn, here again too many good ones to chose a favorite. I would go with Die Another Day. Favorite Bond Actor other than Pierce Brosnan = I have to say good old Sean Connery. Great Post TICKLINGUSA!

I have to go with Sean Connery also. The original Bond is hard to beat.
Favorite Bond girl other than the original Miss Moneypenny, (I'm who Ftkl drew that pic of Miss Moneypenny for), Barbara Bach.
Favorite Bond Villian: JAWS

Thanks guys for the posts and thanks hue for the compliment. Lets get some friends here and pass the word around

OK...

Favorite Bond movie is: For Your Eyes Only...a good old fashioned spy picture.

Favorite Bond Villain: Francisco Scaramanga from The Man with the Golden Gun. (Can you beat Christopher Lee for suave evil?)

Favorite bond Girl: Hands down the delectable and at this point very young Jane Seymour. God she was sexy back then.

Favourite Bond Movie: I'd have to say Die Another Day -- sure old ones were good, but that one was pretty original where Bond actually gets captured! :/

Favourite Bond: Sean Connery. Pierce Brosnan is very good too though.

Favourite Bond Villain: I agree with Ghost.. Christopher Lee as Francisco was probobly my favourite. He does all villains well. Especially with Saruman (ooh, this prompts me to make a thread about LOTR!).

Favourite Bond Girl: Heh, there are so many. I really couldn't pin it down to one.

HUGE Bond fan

Well.......Favorite Bond movie would be Goldfinger
Faorite Bond girl would be Halle Berry and......

Favorite Bond villian (check this out): How about the 2 gay guys from Diamonds are Forever. Think about it: They killed EVERYBODY they met (except for JB of course) Ruthless those two

Good choice mailman. Those guys were scary in that movie

OMG...that is too funny...Mr. Wint and Mr. Kidd!!

Also for Bond girl, don't forget we also had the incredible Tanya Roberts (view to a kill) and oooh...the very cute Olivia D'abo (living daylights).

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back