• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bondage in sand

Eastmumnatrix

Hello all

I am a big lover of playing with beach sand. On a few occasions I love to cover myself in it. Now I would like to do it at home as I have this crazy idea to build in the backyard of my home a Jacuzzi like compartment with my dimensions in which I could lie down my subs on a layer of sand. Then I will fill the box completely. I will include a tube for him to breathe on. My goal is for my sub to have the feeling of being blocked.

Has any sub experience this? Some input or ideas would be appreciated.

Cheers

Maybe an interchangeable tube for water as much as air to help the sub out? Frankly the only sand play I’m familiar with is when someone’s got their feet sticking out for tickling lol

Maybe I'm picturing something different but you're idea seems incredibly dangerous. Sand weighs a lot, and in the quantities you're envisioning it would not only be extremely heavy and covering their head, and diaphragm in a laying position preventing them from breathing... but it would also not so easy to remove if you quickly if you needed to. Its one thing to scoop a small amount of sand, or push sand off of someones legs, its entirely different to have to dig the sand out that it covering them in a way that would compress their diaphragm and covering their head, and you cant even see if they are in distress because they are covered...

Maybe I'm picturing something different but you're idea seems incredibly dangerous. Sand weighs a lot, and in the quantities you're envisioning it would not only be extremely heavy and covering their head, and diaphragm in a laying position preventing them from breathing... but it would also not so easy to remove if you quickly if you needed to. Its one thing to scoop a small amount of sand, or push sand off of someones legs, its entirely different to have to dig the sand out that it covering them in a way that would compress their diaphragm and covering their head, and you cant even see if they are in distress because they are covered...
Not as deep as you have imagined it. Nothing that will affect the subs health.

How deep? Anything deep enough to give the sense that they are blocked, a you say, and covering their head, is going to be dangerous. a 12" x 12" x 12" amount of sand weights over 100lbs. Covering someones legs with a pile of sand is different than a part of their body that needs room to expand and how will you see if they need help when their head is covered? I recommend against this.

How deep? Anything deep enough to give the sense that they are blocked, a you say, and covering their head, is going to be dangerous. a 12" x 12" x 12" amount of sand weights over 100lbs. Covering someones legs with a pile of sand is different than a part of their body that needs room to expand and how will you see if they need help when their head is covered? I recommend against this.
The same way I cover myself when I play at the beach is the same level and depth I will cover my subs. Thanks for your input.

I remember being told that one of the ways to help bury a person without doing it too deep is to wrap the person in a towel, like the whole blanket burrito type of bondage, and bury them like that. Also, wet sand is obviously good for adding weight.

Hello all

I am a big lover of playing with beach sand. On a few occasions I love to cover myself in it. Now I would like to do it at home as I have this crazy idea to build in the backyard of my home a Jacuzzi like compartment with my dimensions in which I could lie down my subs on a layer of sand. Then I will fill the box completely. I will include a tube for him to breathe on. My goal is for my sub to have the feeling of being blocked.

Has any sub experience this? Some input or ideas would be appreciated.

Cheers
As long as it's done with care and love then I don't see ani issues with that. You seem to be enough experienced so go for it. 🙂

What's New

9/7/2024
Check the TMF Welcome forum for a place to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back