• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

+Bondage+ Jade & Dizzy

Haha nice work, what did u use for that? Illustrator? Either way it's excellent

Photoshop? Really? Wow that's amazing. I never knew that could be done on photoshop. That's why I thought illustrator 🙂

Well done once again it's awesome work xx

Photoshop? Really? Wow that's amazing. I never knew that could be done on photoshop. That's why I thought illustrator 🙂

Well done once again it's awesome work xx

I use a custom vector style.
I pose 3D models edited in DAZ Studio's Genesis Evolution to get a rough idea of a character's body type & anatomy, and sketch it out on paper. I then scan the sketch into my laptop, using the model as only a guideline while freehanding things like hands, feet & heads, do all my lining with the pen tool, and add a custom layer setting to hide the corner seams. My foundation is done in manga style with the old circles & sticks technique, while a large part of my colouring is influenced by Marvel.
Colouring is done with the magic wand & fill tool, ambience with clouds & gradients, and lighting / shading with brushes and the polygon lasso. Everything else is a mix of filters. Though, for random fanart like this one, I get things done quicker if I skip using textures, shading & all the finer points. But it doesn't feel right leaving something as flat colour, so I at least use gradients to add a little feeling to it.

Funny how "freehanding" sounds like masturbation.

Last edited:
What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back