• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bondage photo session !!! The chance of my life !!! Need ideas !!!

jdtickler

TMF Regular
OK gals and guys from TT here's the deal, im a photography student, and i have this huge project, involving the concept of hell and sins, so im making scenes depicting the 7 deadly sins plus other infernal and sinful acts *grin. Sooo i called this girl who previously modeled for me, and she is totally aware of my foot, bdsm and tickling fetishes. The best part is that she said she wanted to do the "lust photoshoot" and said it would be really interesting to include bondage and s&m elements in this scene. So i am overwhelmed by such oportunity, and thought to myself " what better place to ask for suggestions than the good ol Tickle Theater" :lol.

So what do think about it ? Your ideas are more than welcome 🙂

Here are the parameters i have for the shoot:
- She has to be barefoot (sorry i cant help it hehe)
- I dont know if shes willing to do anything involving nudity so lets dicard it until im sure.
- She has to be tied up.
-The shoot has to be indoors

Ok, besides that what do you suggest for my lusty shoot?

I love barefeet more than anything, but i guess she could wear stockings in some pics too :lol so, sure

if you weren't all the way down in Costa Rica, i'd offer to provide some shibari / japanese rope bondage for your photo shoot. rope and bondage go hand and hand. also rope can be used to create some very "lust" inducing positions 😉

Oooh man that sounds way too awesome, if u ever come way down south to here lemme know, im pretty sure i can get us some ticklish victims aheeeem models hahaha. I will do some research on the aestethics of shibari, that might work on that session.:lol

BTW if the shoot goes okay ill post the pics here, maybe even a video:lol

Hello

This is an interesting project. Apart the fetish side, ihope for you you have a decent camera for this. What do you use little man ? 🙂

Let me give you a big, big, big hint. As an artist and wannabe model, I suggest that you actually do your best to divorce your fetish from the shoot. Don't let your own personal lust get in the way of your work!

Hello

This is an interesting project. Apart the fetish side, ihope for you you have a decent camera for this. What do you use little man ? 🙂

I use brand a new Nikon D90 🙂

Let me give you a big, big, big hint. As an artist and wannabe model, I suggest that you actually do your best to divorce your fetish from the shoot. Don't let your own personal lust get in the way of your work!

Umm thats seems like good advice, but also seems hard to do hehe :blush

Be sure that her hands and bare feet are tied up really nice and tight. Maybe a gag for part of it.

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back