• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bondage tickling. Suspended and foot-tickled. FF/F

razezeras

TMF Expert
A poor girl is tied and tickled to tears by two dominant girls!!! the file has been splitted with Hacha, so you'll have to download this program, unzip the 3 parts of the file and then merge them!!!
Here's the first one:

Attachments

I'm getting an error message from Hacha. I'm aware of how to use the program, though. Is anyone else having trouble?

may i help you?

I've tried to merge the files, and they work for me!!! Did you extract the zip files in the same folder? have you clicked on the file with the Hacha icon?

I am also getting the error ("Error Grave!" "No entiendo ese archivo! Puede que no sea un archivo partido con HACHA 2 o puede estar corrupto.")

I am guessing it means it's corrupt or something, not sure..

God this Hacha crap drives me nuts...
by "unzip" do you mean "extract" and, more specifically, "extract here," that is, in the new file you created to unzip and merge the three files - and how the heck do you merge, and dont you have to rename what you've downloaded to zip files? And where did whoever-it-was that originally posted the Hacha program for downloading *get* the damn thing? What's with the spanish? And whose idea was it in the first place? And when's dinner?
- Going slightly insane at this rot; someone who can actually explain how to use this thing should at some point.

same here

same "corrupted file" message - maybe its just one of the three thats corrupted? any ideas people?

Yeah, loosely translated, the whole thing reads "Serious Error! I (yes, I'm fairly sure the computer is saying 'I') cannot find this file! It could be that it is not a file split with Hacha or it could be corrupt." If that helps anyone find out what is wrong with this, it would be appreciated.

I'm curious as to why it works for some people and not others... Anyone have any ideas?

Remember to download hacha program, suitable version. Follow this link : hacha vers. 2! and download it !!. If you have any trouble yet, please send a pm to razezeras. Excuse me for not write rightly this message 11/13/2003, but i had a connection trouble that night, so i'm fixing this message right now !!!. 😉. Anyway, nice clip razezeras, i had it, but thanks to share !!!. 🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂

Last edited:
It worked fine for me the bondage is topnotch and it makes for a more eclectic collection. I used Winrar to unzip the files but I believe that if you use Winzip you have to rename the files. See other posts that use Hacha for a full explanation of this or download the more powerful Winrar at www.tucows.com. Hacha can be found as part of previous post downloads or at Tucows
Thebordman

Last edited:
Nice clip razezeras, one of a kind bondage and domination, i may say that i would preffer the chick to be barefeet, but is a great clip indeed.

wHAT IS THIS?

wHY NOT USE THE MUCH SIMPLER SPLIT-JOIN? WHY, CAUSE WE DON'T GET HACHA!
lOVE,
HEATHER AND ANNA

hacha problems - look at Isabella Clip part 3, there is a newer version from hacha, then it works

exactly, what triggel says, you need the
new version of hacha, then it worx.
Maybe it's better, to put the needed
join-program into the zip-file, it's only 78kb.
thanx for posting razezeras.

...and dinner is right now, I'm goin' home. Bye!

Last edited:
Yes, that's what it was. Thanks for the help. ^_^
And great clip, too.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back