• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bondage

BoundKatie

What’s your favorite bondage positions to be in for tickling. If you have a picture I’d love to see it.

I've not experienced it, but it's on my bucket list to experience tickle torture in what I think is called a "Dominator?" It's that like chair/bench that straps your arms in above your head, straps your legs down spread and incorporates ankle stocks too. Also deffo need those toe pegs to minimize any potential movement

Off the top of my head, I like these as both lee and ler:
  • Spreadeagle: Not my favorite of this list, but I do love it and it's easy and leaves a lot of spots vulnerable, both face up and face down.
  • Horizontal Eiffel Tower: Think spread eagle, but with wrists secured together and anchored above the head. Aesthetically, I do like the vertical version of this too (standing up), but it doesn't accommodate as long of a session due to compromising blood flow in the arms.
  • 4-Point Hogtie: A type of less strict hogtie where each limb has a cuff attached and each is secured to a common steel ring behind the back. Very quick to set up with most of the benefits of other hogties.
Lastly, there's one that I use that I don't know of a name for. I'll try to describe it as best as I can:
  1. Attach thigh and ankle cuffs to the lee.
  2. The lee then lays face down with arms extended straight over their head. If they were standing, it would be as though they were trying to reach both hands to the ceiling with elbows straight, except for this they are laying face down.
  3. Tie the wrists together in that position using a double-column tie.
  4. With another length of rope, anchor the wrist tie to a hard point such as a bed frame or what have you so that the arms cannot come down.
  5. The lee bends their knees and you attach each ankle cuff to its corresponding thigh cuff. You can use rope instead of cuffs for the legs in different appropriate configurations to get the same result, but with more work.
Why I like that one so much is that it stretches the ribs underarms and sides super well. The bent knees add to that stretch while generally increasing the sense of vulnerability. You can do other modifications too, such as side anchoring rope to each set of cuffs to keep the legs more apart. For some, inner thigh tickling can be a real hell when the legs are bent, causing increased blood pressure in that area. Also, the bent position of the legs actually ends up restricting movement of the feet more than you'd think in most people–Certainly more than a straight leg tie.

There are others that are more specialized and harder to accomplish involving arching of the back. I love any position that does that, as a stretched tummy and ribs are just so damn ticklish. With the 4-point hogtie one, it's usually easy to roll someone onto their side and tickle their tummy while the back is arched, but those positions where it's vulnerable and face-up by default are wonderful.

I hope this helps in some way.

You mention arched back. I’ve been tied in contortion positions before
Oh, fun! Some of those can be really evil for tickling. You reminded me that I like various ties with lotus positions as well. Honestly, there aren't many positions I don't like...bondage is just great! 🙂

It's a yoga pose (Wikipedia). Different ways to tie in that position are possible, as well as different configurations of positioning and tying the arms. If the person is flexible enough, they can lay down in this position and it stretches the hips and lower waist very well.

It's a yoga pose (Wikipedia). Different ways to tie in that position are possible, as well as different configurations of positioning and tying the arms. If the person is flexible enough, they can lay down in this position and it stretches the hips and lower waist very well.
1729097905482.jpeg

Like that but with rope? Picture from web, not of me.

Last edited:
I like either being tied to a chair (wrists to arms, ankles to chair legs) or seated on a couch or car seat with wrists and ankles bound together.

As a ler, I like those positions plus arms/wrists tied overhead in either a standing, supine, or prone position. Spreadeagle and 4 point on floor or machine I find too restrictive as lee but will do as ler (though its not my preferred position, Ill do it if the lee really likes it)

Off the top of my head, I like these as both lee and ler:
  • Spreadeagle: Not my favorite of this list, but I do love it and it's easy and leaves a lot of spots vulnerable, both face up and face down.
  • Horizontal Eiffel Tower: Think spread eagle, but with wrists secured together and anchored above the head. Aesthetically, I do like the vertical version of this too (standing up), but it doesn't accommodate as long of a session due to compromising blood flow in the arms.
  • 4-Point Hogtie: A type of less strict hogtie where each limb has a cuff attached and each is secured to a common steel ring behind the back. Very quick to set up with most of the benefits of other hogties.
Lastly, there's one that I use that I don't know of a name for. I'll try to describe it as best as I can:
  1. Attach thigh and ankle cuffs to the lee.
  2. The lee then lays face down with arms extended straight over their head. If they were standing, it would be as though they were trying to reach both hands to the ceiling with elbows straight, except for this they are laying face down.
  3. Tie the wrists together in that position using a double-column tie.
  4. With another length of rope, anchor the wrist tie to a hard point such as a bed frame or what have you so that the arms cannot come down.
  5. The lee bends their knees and you attach each ankle cuff to its corresponding thigh cuff. You can use rope instead of cuffs for the legs in different appropriate configurations to get the same result, but with more work.
Why I like that one so much is that it stretches the ribs underarms and sides super well. The bent knees add to that stretch while generally increasing the sense of vulnerability. You can do other modifications too, such as side anchoring rope to each set of cuffs to keep the legs more apart. For some, inner thigh tickling can be a real hell when the legs are bent, causing increased blood pressure in that area. Also, the bent position of the legs actually ends up restricting movement of the feet more than you'd think in most people–Certainly more than a straight leg tie.

There are others that are more specialized and harder to accomplish involving arching of the back. I love any position that does that, as a stretched tummy and ribs are just so damn ticklish. With the 4-point hogtie one, it's usually easy to roll someone onto their side and tickle their tummy while the back is arched, but those positions where it's vulnerable and face-up by default are wonderful.

I hope this helps in some way.
That might be called a frogtie? 🤔

That might be called a frogtie? 🤔
Yes, I think technically you are correct. I usually think of a frog tie for positions when laying face up, but I suppose the positioning doesn't matter. I was more thinking about the naming for the full tie with the arms in that arrangement and the positioning, but don't think there is one (or I certainly don't know of a name for it). But yes, the ankle-to-thigh binding is a frog tie. Wrist to upper arm is also sometimes called a frog tie.

I like face down, ankles cuffed with legs spread, and wrists together directly overhead. Makes it hard to predict which areas are going to be targeted...😉

Door 44 Productions
What's New

10/17/2024
Visit our Chatroom! Its free and always has something going on!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back