• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bonding with Nature (Teen Titans) (*/f foot tickling)

Celtic_Emperor

3rd Level White Feather
Happy (belated) Independance Day! ^__^

I would have uploaded this last night, but there wasn't the time for it.

This was a request from BigNorm. He said he wanted to see Starfire foot tickled so I decided to draw the situation this way. Its a bit corny that a plant would have a mind of it's own to do this, but when is Teen Titans not corny, you know what I mean? 😛

I suppose we could assume this is some plant from Star's homeworld or some freak plant from Earth. All I know is I didn't feel like drawing mechanical hands tickling her or another Titan member tickling her (at least this time). I think its awkwardly funny this way, and allowed me to work more with this picture.

Maybe Star shouldn't have gotten so close to the plant and tried to pet it....

Picture drawn with a mechanical no.2 pencil, inked, then colored with prismacolor markers and spruced up a little in PSP7.

Artwork by & © Damien Jones
Starfire & Teen Titans © DC Comics

Attachments

• Bonding with Nature.jpg
    Bonding with Nature.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 1,258
You may need to resize the picture so that it doesn't appear choppy. Recent browsers have a way of resizing images automatically for convenience but it distorts the picture sometimes.

I just love how the colors blend, to create such a cool picture like this one. Yeah, I don't like Teen Titans anymore, but it's still really nice to see Starfire tickled.

Good job.

Thanks. I actually don't watch the show myself (though I've seen a random episode here or there), but I'm partial to Starfire. ^^

That's nice, Vlad! I like that a lot! Cunning pose, with just the right amount of "twist" to the body to indicate struggle without seeming awkward or overdone; and the laughing wince also delivers a sly wink to the lucky viewer! Good tickling fun, with the tendrils snaking between the toes! Those prismacolors look great: rich and well blended. Very pleasing!

Last edited:
Thanks alot. 🙂

Everything you are saying is pretty on the mark, good observation. 🙂 However she's not winking at anyone, that too is just an involuntary wince (unless you are only saying it was wishful thinking on your part). One eye is shut closed because of the tickling sensations and the other is forced open in an attempt to visually find a way out of it and see whats going on. Both eyes doing something different imply her inability to coordinate properly which adds to the sudden action on the part of the plant which she was unaware of and unprepared for, coupled with her attempt to keep herself together (which is more of the struggle for her than physically overcoming the plant at this point, because the chances are almost nil that she could not get out of this somehow eventually).

Its funny how not being the main focus of the picture, the plant creature is of great signifance and most of the nuances in this picture can be attributed to it as opposed to her (such as the tentacles working together to rob her of her boots while the largest one keeps her from escaping, while a couple try to secure her legs, while the smallest ones make use of their diminutive size to deliver the ticklish sensations the larger ones would be unable to. This is why I said in the beginning its corny, to put this level of thought into a plant which gives it at the very least sub-human thought patterns and qualities. It makes me now wish I had put more detail into the plant creature and perhaps gave it a mouth, maw or some sort of feature to give it the ability to show emotion through that. Ah well, maybe next time.)

LOL, leave it to me to go the extra mile like this (which doesn't take long like people may think, alot of it is just instant common sense). LOL! :happy:

But thank you though. You're one of the several people who can tell what I'm thinking in drawing a certain way and understands even the most subtle of nuances and can point them out. Good show, because not everyone can or wants to do that. *thumbs up*

Last edited:
Hmm, that error seems to be happening again where the attachment is corrupted or removed. (Remember the last time this happened, HDS?)

Anyways, I'll add it again in case people can't see it. 🙂

EDIT: Oh, so NOW it decides to show up after I uploaded it again. Crazy forum. *smacks forum*

Attachments

• Bonding with Nature.jpg
    Bonding with Nature.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 43
I really like this one vlad. Great coloring job. Keep it up!

Thanks, glad you like it. These prismacolor markers really are great and fun to use. You can do so much with them. Their price is justified. 🙂

Tickle Plants RULE! lol
Great work! love the pic and the predicament!!!!! lol

@ Uno- Who doesn't these days? 😛 LOL Thanks. ^^

@ c_tickler- Yes, in this case monster plants DO rule. LOL. Thank you. 🙂

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back