• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Bondo - On the Radio

Bondo

TMF Master
Hey folks,

I wanted to let you know about an awesome opportunity I had. I was on the Kirk Mark & Spiegel morning show on 98 Rock in Baltimore on Thursday Oct 6th to talk about my foot fetish and my website.

Here's how it happened:
I was surfing through 98 Rock's website 98Online.com when I saw a very nice foot photo of a woman named Stephanie, the executive producer of the morning show. On a whim, I emailed her to see if she'd be willing to model her feet for my website. She said she would, but only if I came into the studio to take the photos and do an interview on the show.

After a long drawn out mental battle of "should I, shouldn't I", I decided to do it using the alias Mr B. I think it went great! I had a good time talking about my fetish and the website on the air. The cool thing that helped me along was that Kirk also has a foot fetish. It was helpful to have him in my corner while the other guys in the studio poked us in the ribs about it. It was all out of fun.

Onto the good stuff. If you want to see the photos I took of Steph's feet in the 98 Rock studio:
>>CLICK HERE<< (note the comment at the bottom of the page)

If you want to hear the 11 minute segment I had on the show:
>>CLICK HERE<< (MP3 format, 3.2MB)

What do you think?

Bondo (Mr B)

I think its great! 😀 Finally, the world knows we are out there! You can certanly be proud of yourfelf; I would probably not have the courage to go on a talk show, knowing hundreds, heck, thousands, perhaps millions are listening! :happy:

Well effing freaking done Bondo.
You already were my personal hero.
Guess you rose to Paladin status or something.

😀 😀 😀

I'm raising all my spare thumbs up to you, man.
And I'll be downloading that mp3 and listen it and learn it to heart and chant it when I'm tickling something to your honour and I should pause and put a dang comma or period or something phew!

No, really, well done.

🙂

EDIT:

Click on it guys! He's tickling her soles in a couple of pics!
This thread should really belong to the Tickling Pics Forum!

You're not getting the kind of exposure you deserve, here.

🙂

Last edited:
Cool I really enjoy hearing this, I wonder when something like that will be in Poland....probably never 😉 but hell will see. Bondo great job. Thumbs UP !

LoL ... a little slap and tickle never hurt's!

Just look at those cute 'lil stinkie pinkies!

That chyk's awfully cute (at both ends!) for an executive producer! She reminds me of someone who was a DJ on my college's radio station.

She was a cute, compact woman with feet to match. She wore I guess size 5 sneakers. (Once I saw her wearing combat boots. I never knew Uncle Sam even carried them that small!). But only once did I ever get to see those cute feet in the altogether. It was a warm spring day and I was in the station record library preparing for a show. She was kneeling on the floor, shoeless, sitting on her heels, wearing nylons, sorting through a box of 7-inchers. Of course I wanted to stare, but alas, I had to go back to rummaging through the stacks, as some friends of hers were also in the house. :sad:

Good job dude. But i wish you would have blacked out her face. She reminds me of a pug.

LOL Good for you, man. Way to go. Just out of curiosity, can you post the original picture of Stephanie that started it all? Must have been one hell a provacative picture... 🙂

P

What's New

10/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for more tickling videos then you can count!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back