• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Boob To Height Chart

jamie1324

TMF Poster
I found this chart which was the size of boobs according to height a couple weeks ago it helped alot of my female friends to help their confidence about there boob size for their height it was a really good site but I cant find it now does anyone have any suggestions

I feel like height/boob size are not related. Look at supermodels. A lot of them are like close to 6 feet tall with no titties at all.

Bahahah I havent seen anything like that... but I havent been searching either. This has me so curious I'll start looking into it lol

If boobs get bigger dependent on height, then I am a serious anomaly of nature. I'm 5'11, bordering on 6'0, and my boobs aren't exactly big. Calling BS on this chart.

Let me just say, I fully support any research or further discussion on this matter. 😀

Also I dunno, I've seen a lot of tall girls with tiny tits and short girls with bloated boobs. But ah, I dunno about any chart or such.

If boobs get bigger dependent on height, then I am a serious anomaly of nature. I'm 5'11, bordering on 6'0, and my boobs aren't exactly big. Calling BS on this chart.

No heights listed. I don't think it's meant to be all-inclusive, just showing some examples of non-supermodel body types. Not so much a chart as a helpful illustration. Looking back on my second ex-fiancee (the tickler), she was a "column" shape, 5'11", with very long legs and about 33C breasts. She was also quite insecure about her body, despite my many many reassurances about how gorgeous she was. I wish I had found something like this back then to show her she was perfectly natural and perfectly beautiful; but then again, that was bak when the Interweb was three tin cans and a piece of string....

No heights listed. I don't think it's meant to be all-inclusive, just showing some examples of non-supermodel body types. Not so much a chart as a helpful illustration. Looking back on my second ex-fiancee (the tickler), she was a "column" shape, 5'11", with very long legs and about 33C breasts. She was also quite insecure about her body, despite my many many reassurances about how gorgeous she was. I wish I had found something like this back then to show her she was perfectly natural and perfectly beautiful; but then again, that was bak when the Interweb was three tin cans and a piece of string....

33C? They have odd number sizes now Cuz if there's somewhere selling 35Cs, lemme know

Last edited:
33C? They have odd number sizes now Cuz if there's somewhere selling 35Cs, lemme know

No they did not, in 1993-5 anyway, but if they had, that would have made her feel so much better. Another issue for her was the way she could not find a single bra that fit her right. I tried to convince her that she didn't need one (partly for my own benefit :drool but partly because she really didn't need one, she was beautifully built and didn't need to cut into her own ribcage with a bra IMHO).

It seems to me I have heard or seen somewhere in the news where there are companies that make custom-fit bras to any size, odd or even, but the cost is probably what you would expect for a custom-fit bra. ($$$)

No they did not, in 1993-5 anyway, but if they had, that would have made her feel so much better. Another issue for her was the way she could not find a single bra that fit her right. I tried to convince her that she didn't need one (partly for my own benefit :drool but partly because she really didn't need one, she was beautifully built and didn't need to cut into her own ribcage with a bra IMHO).

It seems to me I have heard or seen somewhere in the news where there are companies that make custom-fit bras to any size, odd or even, but the cost is probably what you would expect for a custom-fit bra. ($$$)

Maaaan, I got so excited! lol Thanks for the info though!

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back