• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Boot Pulling...Or Boot Peeling!!!

DalekNfra

TMF Master
Suppose the fantasy girl of your choice(fill in the blanks)was wearing boots and you were feeling up to tickling her helpless,soft feet!Now,suppose you had Bluto-style strength to do the dirty deed!Now which would rather do to her😛ull her boots off or merely peel back the boot soles to tickle her feet?

Pull them off. Nothing like building the anticipation by slowly slipping the boot off, revealing the legs and feet one bit at a time. Gives you time to build up your own rush while letting your victim stew over their coming fate.

i agree aswel , + it's way more cheaper to destroy sutch lovly boots and buy new ones ^^

I thought that you would be talking about peeling off a skintight latex boot (if such a thing exists) as opposed to a rubber or leather boot.

Peeling something off the skin is sexier. But I don't like the notion of tearing open a boot or anything else.

R

Just call be Bluto! I would cut, peel, tear,etc... I would take the boots apart one piece at a time! I would uncover her feet slowly, tickling as I go! I would also cut apart what ever socks or hose that she had on under the boots! :drool

I am getting excited just thinking about this! Thanks for asking this question footphantom!

And I would put down the cost of her new boots as a business expense! Don't tell the IRS!

Just call be Bluto! I would cut, peel, tear,etc... I would take the boots apart one piece at a time! I would uncover her feet slowly, tickling as I go! I would also cut apart what ever socks or hose that she had on under the boots! :drool

I am getting excited just thinking about this! Thanks for asking this question footphantom!

You're welcome!I aim to please here!

And I would put down the cost of her new boots as a business expense! Don't tell the IRS!

Anyone else into boot-peeling?

I would say pulling as opposed to peeling. Slowly pulling gives off an air of control as opposed to power. Power is fine in some situations, but with the boots it just comes off as too savage. Control is what tickling is all about. With pure control you let the 'lee know just what is going to happen. In addition the 'lee is encoraged to feel that the boot puller has the skill and finesse to exploit those lovely feet sheathed in their temporary armor.

cartoons and fantasy are cool, but in real life, you damage a woman's footwear and you have an angry woman on your hands. just sayin.

thinking of those boots that the 'sexy angry goth' chick was wearing in the Vidclip corner...

cartoons and fantasy are cool, but in real life, you damage a woman's footwear and you have an angry woman on your hands. just sayin.

thinking of those boots that the 'sexy angry goth' chick was wearing in the Vidclip corner...

Yes,it depends on the woman!If she's OK with the peeling part,then go for it! If not,then just pull,that's all!

Pull. More erotic and cheaper too. Why waste an appealing boot? 😉

I would say pulling as opposed to peeling. Slowly pulling gives off an air of control as opposed to power. Power is fine in some situations, but with the boots it just comes off as too savage. Control is what tickling is all about. With pure control you let the 'lee know just what is going to happen. In addition the 'lee is encoraged to feel that the boot puller has the skill and finesse to exploit those lovely feet sheathed in their temporary armor.

Yes I like this. I love to slowly deboot my lee by pulling it off her stocking foot. I loved that goth girl video that was posted recently, her stocking feet were gorgeous when they were revealed from her boots.

First, I would slowly peel off her left boot, teasing her sole with the tongue and laces of the boot, then after tickling her foot, stop, let the anticipation set in, then *evil grin, pull her right boot off and attack her right and left soles at once!

yes i like this. I love to slowly deboot my lee by pulling it off her stocking foot. I loved that goth girl video that was posted recently, her stocking feet were gorgeous when they were revealed from her boots.

what about altering a pair of boots? Make them with the soles that have velcro. That way you can have the peel away fantasy. I have always thought that scene with olive and bluto was extremely exciting,, also scenes with a hole in the sock or a hole in the bottom of the shoe fantasies seem pretty cool.

first, i would slowly peel off her left boot, teasing her sole with the tongue and laces of the boot, then after tickling her foot, stop, let the anticipation set in, then *evil grin, pull her right boot off and attack her right and left soles at once!

this..is..why..i..love..this.....place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back