• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Botanea - A desperate attempt to bring something really new

Ilohnoh1

3rd Level Red Feather
Okay.

So I wanted to do something new. Something really new. But what can you do?

Everything in the bloody world has already been done!

Humans - well, done by everyone, their great grandmother and her cat.
Elves - overdone.
Trolls, faeries, done.

Mixtures between humans and other animals?
Neko, furries - done.
Fish -> Mermaid -> Done.
Snake -> Naga -> Done.
Horse -> Centaur -> Already exists.
Spider -> Dragnid -> Done.
Something with wings -> Faery -> Done.

The list goes on and on and it has been done.

So I got desperate and wanted to come up with something that I think has NOT yet been done. I don't know if I was successful but the drawback is also that it's probably terribly uninteresting and nobody really cares and it certainly doesn't give anyone a nice fuzzy feeling.

And then it strikes why nobody has ever done this before, or why at least not many have. Because these don't particularly lend themselves to stories and the only possibly erotic about them is that they get tickled and can't do anything about it without needing bondage.

But... well, it's different, I think you can say that at least... so check it out.
And then it's back to the overdone for me.

Oh, yeah, it contains a little nudity...

Hey that's cute. Reminds me of the ticklish sunflower in conker's bad fur day.

Actually. There are other races that have rarely been done. Plant types being one of them not counting dryads as those have been done quite a bit.

Actually. There are other races that have rarely been done. Plant types being one of them not counting dryads as those have been done quite a bit.

I know, just wanted to come up with a new race / combination, but there's nothing really that I can think of, or it's totally absurdly uninteresting such as a fly... or mosquito crossed with a human... ehhhhhno...

While this certain does fall under the category of unique, and it certainly reminds me of something someone might see in the more experimental cartoons of the 1930's or so, something you said calls my attention. Elves are overdone? I always have my eyes open for good art involving elves, and I never see any. Then again, I do emphasize good art, and you may be counting the sum of tickling artwork which exemplifies Sturgeon's Law shiningly.

That is adorable. Well done, Ilohnoh.

Yeah, that is a very tough one....Most of them have all been done, most of them to death. Not sure if many people of done elementals though.....

Yeah I agree that it is pretty hard to come up with something new... That's why I picked an alien persona and characters... lots of possibilities as far as space themes are concerned.

I believe Cheshire Cat has a few plant based ticklees/lers...humanoid, but plant based.
I guess you can call them "Plumans." hahaha.

But it's great that you created a more "full" plant type character in the ticklee department. 🙂

and just like hellfire said... That daisy is totally reminiscent of the "Big Breasted flower" from the Conker Bad fur day video game... Coincidentally, In that game, Conker had to collect lots of "tickling bees" to tickle her until she opened up revealing her huge chest... from here a king bee who asked conker to do all this would proceed to "Pollinate" said flower....afterwards the flower would allow Conker to bounce on her chest to reach a high cave in a cliff wall near them... Yeah it's a crazy game...

That flower had the nicest laugh too...

Last edited:
yup, that's almost just like the conker's bad fur day flower..... hate to break it to ya since you were goin for sumthin original......... but it's all good, everything's been done before anyways...... just slap tits on anything..... guys will look at it 😀

its certainly interesting, I'll agree. In fact, I'd go as far as to say I'm looking forward to seeing how you progress from here with this concept. ^__^

While this certain does fall under the category of unique, and it certainly reminds me of something someone might see in the more experimental cartoons of the 1930's or so, something you said calls my attention. Elves are overdone? I always have my eyes open for good art involving elves, and I never see any. Then again, I do emphasize good art, and you may be counting the sum of tickling artwork which exemplifies Sturgeon's Law shiningly.

Elves are after humans one of the most popular creatures to be featured. Even though pictures with humans far outnumber them. I think most of the elves I have seen here are either 3d creations or not so excellent looking art (sorry to say), not many of them I have seen have attracted me myself. So I recognize something in what you're saying. I think that almost one out of two drawn elves is also a (World of Warcraft) Night Elf.

Well, I could feature something about Elves in the future if you like. It's been a while since I drew them. Perhaps I can make a comic about Elves and Faeries, bundling those together. Could be fun. Some possibly remember the Faery picture I have done a fairly long time ago.

That is adorable. Well done, Ilohnoh.

Yeah, that is a very tough one....Most of them have all been done, most of them to death. Not sure if many people of done elementals though.....

I loved doing the Nagas. Have been thinking of the Naga return and have been also drawing concepts for other non-existing mythical creatures which aren't even based on any existing myths. The latter didn't quite turn out the way I liked. Elementals could be interesting too, I agree. A ticklish ice queen and a fierce fire femme?

(..) and just like hellfire said... That daisy is totally reminiscent of the "Big Breasted flower" from the Conker Bad fur day video game... Coincidentally, In that game, Conker had to collect lots of "tickling bees" to tickle her until she opened up revealing her huge chest... from here a king bee who asked conker to do all this would proceed to "Pollinate" said flower....afterwards the flower would allow Conker to bounce on her chest to reach a high cave in a cliff wall near them... Yeah it's a crazy game...

That flower had the nicest laugh too...

Really? I never heard of a game like that. It sounds awesome (so if you happen to have a link lying around I'd be interested to have a look). There's definitely game material in that. 🙂

yup, that's almost just like the conker's bad fur day flower..... hate to break it to ya since you were goin for sumthin original......... but it's all good, everything's been done before anyways...... just slap tits on anything..... guys will look at it 😀

No, not a problem. I already said: I don't know if this has been done... I can't know everything either. At least I know if it was done it would be pretty rare. 🙂

The note about tits is funny but true too, ... hm... now I get an idea, haha... it's maybe another cool idea for something that I think might not have been done before... hang on... I'll get back to you later on that.

its certainly interesting, I'll agree. In fact, I'd go as far as to say I'm looking forward to seeing how you progress from here with this concept. ^__^

Thanks. Maybe not with plants and I don't think I'll go very far forward with this concept... but the note about the tits brought up a funny ticklish idea that needs to be worked out. so... to be continued, in a way.

Really? I never heard of a game like that. It sounds awesome (so if you happen to have a link lying around I'd be interested to have a look). There's definitely game material in that. 🙂

Indeed there is! Here's a video showing the exact part that I described. This is the Nintendo 64 version of the game back in 2001 I believe. They later ported it to Xbox with a major graphics overhaul making everything look a bit more realistic visually. Make sure to watch all of the clip if you have time since it will give you the whole scenario of the situation in more detail than I can describe, especially with the flower who seems to be a Knismologniac, and the tickling bees who job is just to tickle! Plus it's hilarious with adult humor and language even for kid friendly Nintendo back in the early days...

http://www.youtube
.com/watch?v
=GPGD_PzXq28

(put the link back together in the address bar to view the clip!)

The note about tits is funny but true too, ... hm... now I get an idea, haha... it's maybe another cool idea for something that I think might not have been done before... hang on... I'll get back to you later on that.

Thanks. Maybe not with plants and I don't think I'll go very far forward with this concept... but the note about the tits brought up a funny ticklish idea that needs to be worked out. so... to be continued, in a way.

Ha! It like I always say to my art friends in real life... You can slap some tits on a trash can and people would probably still masturbate to it! :lol

Indeed there is! Here's a video showing the exact part that I described. This is the Nintendo 64 version of the game back in 2001 I believe.

That's pretty awesome. 🙂 Thanks!

Ha! It like I always say to my art friends in real life... You can slap some tits on a trash can and people would probably still masturbate to it! :lol

Hahahahaha.

Okay.

Now you did it. This brought up some really weird images in my head and that resulted in a little game.

And about THESE trash cans... yes, I do believe people will be masturbating. Anyway, I'll post that in a separate thread so people who don't follow this will not miss it. I'll update this with the link in a moment.

THERE <- Now don't tell me it's a little disturbing because I know. The idea was 'rotten' to begin with 😛

Last edited:
And to the subject of 'slapping nipples onto things', here's a special (pre-apocalyptic) scene featuring someone you haven't really seen in a while.

Now who, being male, wouldn't love to have a couch like this, even if it's secretly stored away on the attic? I know I would!

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back