• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

bottoms up F/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Terri is back, this time Brooke is going to punish her 34yr old hyper-ticklish body, and even find some new ticklish spots! Turns out Terr's crack is ticklish, especially with a feather! Brooke tickles her lower back, sides, pits, just about everywhere! Brooke really works her over, and there is a lot of begging and pleading in this one!

you can find this video on my f/f clips4sale store: Tickle Abuse 2

Great clip with some nice feathering. How about using a small artists paintbrush and and a cordless toothbrush in future vids?

We all have our preferences when it comes to this fetish so let me throw this out there as one of mine. I would be more inclined to purchase clips from this store if Brooke would just slow it down a little bit. She is a great and effective tickler but just too frenetic for my taste. I prefer the slow and methodical approach and suggest you consider doing that from time to time. JMO.

You don't see the feather tickling her crack?

Terri isn't normally my type but after seeing her tickled naked my type just changed! Wow! That was hot!

Gotta love the cursing at the end. Just makes it even better cause you know its real torture. :evilha:

We all have our preferences when it comes to this fetish so let me throw this out there as one of mine. I would be more inclined to purchase clips from this store if Brooke would just slow it down a little bit. She is a great and effective tickler but just too frenetic for my taste. I prefer the slow and methodical approach and suggest you consider doing that from time to time. JMO.

I get what youre saying but right now tickle abuse is the best tickling clips4sale store going today. They have everything from beautiful women of all types, tight bondage devices and realistic tickling.

Last edited:
Great clip. And she was really pleading with someone off-camera to make it stop. I always love it when they do that.

omg tom what did this poor girl get herself into lol looks like brook was having the time of her life. sorry I missed seeing this vid being made.

One word.......Carmen.........make it happen🙂

Hell.....put everyone in that position🙂

She is one fabulous tickle victim......the only thing that was missing was some foot tickling....other than that it was another fine clip.

So Tommy, what DID you do as she was looking at you with frantic eyes, pleading for you to make it stop? Any reaction at all, like shake your head, pretend not to hear her, laugh back at her? Great job, btw.

Terri is back, this time Brooke is going to punish her 34yr old hyper-ticklish body, and even find some new ticklish spots! Turns out Terr's crack is ticklish, especially with a feather! Brooke tickles her lower back, sides, pits, just about everywhere! Brooke really works her over, and there is a lot of begging and pleading in this one!

you can find this video on my f/f clips4sale store: Tickle Abuse 2

nice... but no feet or even mention of it. therefore, can't buy it....

With Brooke, the F in f/ ticking stands for Finest

Thanks for this and all the other recent clips featuring Brooke! In this title she embodies the appeal of f/ tickling, looking so fetching as she enthusiastically administers the tickle torture. Brooke is among the best female lers in the tickling video business - and a hot little lee when she dons the restraints, too.

A good "split decision"

I also back up rear end tickling.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back