• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Brandy!

kimpossibletk

Okay here is the deal...I decided to create a new character similar to Yenny, Topin,Sonya ect.Her name is Brandy.She is a 25 year old from Miami.One night she was abducted by a tickle happy alien race.Now she must endure tedeus hours of tickling expiriments abord the mothership.
This is my very first sketch of Brandy so it may be a little rough around the edges.Hope you like,there will be more in the near future.

(P.S. Unfortunatly Lonelykimiko I do not wish to have these colored)

Attachments

• File0012.jpg
    File0012.jpg
    649.2 KB · Views: 2,094
Aye, very nice. 😀 I like this - looking forward to seeing more from you. 🙂

If we were talking about music, this would qualify as "Brandy's debut demo recording", so for a demo, early version of your character, it looks promising, one can't be very hard for a first effort, and don't interpret it as disappointment ('cause it ain't) she looks cute and that's a good beginning, also I enjoy that you add some kind of background for her stories/adventures yet to come.
I hope to see more work - have you tried any colours? - or maybe a comic/sequence
Thanks for sharing
Hope to catch more from you soon

gotta watch out for those tickle happy allien races. great pic! be nice if it had some color.

Ooh!! Alien tickling! One of my favourites! I'm looking forward to see more of this. 😀
Nice character, by the way, and very well drawn!

That looks excellent, I love the facial expression.

Any chance of posting it smaller ?.... I have to scroll up and down through the pic and can't see it as a whole without downloading and resizing it.

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back