• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bravo tickle theater for the image update

iluv2tkl

TMF Expert
These are the best pics yet to me.

I luv tummy ticklin and the only one I know who loves it more is my girlfriend. She luvs to have her tummy tickled, especially lower tummy which I enjoy tickling the most.

Tomorrow when I see her, we are definately going to have a tummy tickle session.

HEY TICKLE FANS!

By the way tickle fans, if you have still not visited the tickling tips thread or have not visited it in awhile, do not continue to miss out. We are currently at about 30 tips for giving and receiving better tickling.
Many have gotten so much from this thread besides just fun reading. So , come one!

Please give me feedback on what you think of it and ask me any questions you want about tickling on the thread.

The thread is called…
(If you love ticklin, you gotta check out this thread)

See ya there

Wow

You are one true tickling advocate dude! You deserve a cape and a suit saying "TickleMan - To Tickling, and Beyond!"
😛

don't I know it

Tickling is just so freaken great.

I just get in this zone with my girlfriend and I am just on fire.

Today, when I tickled my girlfriend, my favourite part was when I unzipped her jeans and pulled the waistband of her undies down to reveal all the lowe tummy and hips.

Of course when I saw that I had to do some licking and kissing down there.

If we do not get married really soon, that virginity thing is gonna go out the window.

control

What does that word mean?

I gotta tell you this. Recently, she was picken at me (for fun) and I told her that if she did it again, I was going to take her to my bedroom, strip her of all her clothes and tickle her like never before. She kept on, actually wanting me to do it as she dared me. I got up, threw her over my shoulder, took her to my room, playfully tossed her on the bed and began acting like I was unclothing her.

It was neat, she kept saying no no no, but in a completely turned on and sexual way wanting me to actually do it. I did show some control and did not take off all her clothes but some went flying and some great tickling followed.

After that we layed on the bed together in each others arms as she told me how much she loved me so freakin much in between passionate kisses.

From my point of view, you are the luckiest man in the world!!

😉

By the way: How much more time until your wedding?

When the wedding bells ring

We will be married in a few months, I have to see how my new business goes and as soon as I am settled in with that and my income is stable, we will tie the knot. Speaking of wich, we will also tie some knotst on our honeymoon night, as I fulfill her utimate tickle fantasy. She is a virgin like me so I intend on giving her several orgasm's by just light touches and tickles before we actually have intercourse. There is nothing that says you must have intercourse that first night. I want her to be comfortable and enjoy it thoroughly. I would go into details about how I will tie her up and stimulate her but there are some things that even I will not say about our relationship

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back