• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Brazilian show...Amazing

newtonbr1

This clip is from a comedy tv program called Panico. There´s a brazilian tickling forum which its members have sent thousands of messages asking for them to tickle that gorgeus Brazilian-japanese chick, she is a former Big Brother contestant. It finally happened!!! They tie 3 girls on a massage table and spill milk over their soles, then a goat licks and tickles them...
If you´d like me to translate what they say just ask it. Tell me what you think.

More information about the ticklees on www.paniconainterne.com.br.

Hope it works.

http://rapidshare.de/files/15355471/Panico_na_Tv_-_C_cegas.wmv.html

size: 29,6Mb

Last edited:
The last one were the BB contestant, the jap chick, her name is Sabrina Sato. The other ones are dancers, they are there to show up their bodies.... cheers

THAT WAS GREAT!! I love rapidshare. Why can't we have a show like this here in the US of A? Must be nice. Thanks newtonbr. 😀

That´s the most amazing szene I´ve seen so far!!! Only thinking about these dancer, moving on her feet in every show... wowwww!!!

Ah, there are really funny goats in Brasil.. je je je...

Funny clip!

I've already seen this clip on this forum...anyway it's a funny clip.
The ticklees are vey nice. I like it very much.
Thank you!

Yeah, this clip was already posted as avi file, but lotsa people
had difficulties to download it. So you made it now, meus parabens!
It's truly one of the best clips I've ever seen. Thanks, obrigado!

where is it posted as avi file because i can not download it at rapidshare!!!!!!!!

can somebody please post the clip here and not in rapidshare or megaupload because i can not download the clip there

I'd love to know a translation of what sabrina is saying while she's being tickled?

Wish I'd studid Portuguese instead of Spanish -- would love to email her at her tv show's we site and ask her about her ticklish encounter!!

I'm sooo moving to S America as soon as I graduate and my military commitment is up. The women in that clip look simply amazing!
GQguy

Sabrina says something like "the goat is bitting my foot...stop that it tickles too much..."

is there any possibility to post the clip here?not in rapidshare not in youtube not in megaupload only here? it would be pretty cool

Alright, I've reduced the file size down to under 2mb's so that there is no splitting necessary. Obviously, the quality is significantly reduced from the original, but for those that are desperate...you'll get the idea.

Attachments

newtonbr said:
This clip is from a comedy tv program called Panico. There´s a brazilian tickling forum which its members have sent thousands of messages asking for them to tickle that gorgeus Brazilian-japanese chick, she is a former Big Brother contestant. It finally happened!!! They tie 3 girls on a massage table and spill milk over their soles, then a goat licks and tickles them...
If you´d like me to translate what they say just ask it. Tell me what you think.

More information about the ticklees on www.paniconainterne.com.br.

Hope it works.

http://rapidshare.de/files/15355471/Panico_na_Tv_-_C_cegas.wmv.html

size: 29,6Mb

traduz ai pros caras meu....rsrsrs
ou quer q eu traduza?
valeu...🙂

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back