• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Breasts vs hips: A serious tickle thread by The Jimmy James

K, I've never really opened up about what I like, but with people just spilling their innermost feelings anymore, I thought now would be a good time. JESUS I love breasts and hips. They're so fucking tempting! I know feet are very, very popular, and I do definitely see the attraction there. I've been looking at them more and starting to come to appreciate and like them... But my first loves will be breasts and hips. Why? Uh, I dunno.

For the guys... Tell us what you think of tickling breasts and hips.

Gor the girls... Tell us what you think of having your breasts and hips tickled.

Please?

Pretty please?

... With a cherry on top?

My hips are wildly ticklish xD Especially if you sit on me and make it so I can't move!

~K

Ahhh! yesh! >//w//< breasts and hips are my top favorites too! since boobies are an erogoness zone it makes it kinda more fun hehehe.
and the hips, they're practically designed to be tickled! XD just put ur hands on each side and wiggle ur thumbs right into them (gettin all hot and bothered just thinkin about it)
that and the hips on a girl are practically right next to her hot spot, even moooore fun to tease aling the crease where her thighs meet her hips/torso *goosebumps* uuwehuhihihi >//w//<

I'm a shameless breast man to the core - always have been. My love of hips, however, has only really come out in the last several years or so. I've gotten to the stage where curvier, thicker-built body types attract me more in females, and the hips play a large role in that.

[TMI warning] I also seem to be drawn helplessly towards hips in bed. Almost as much as breasts, and sometimes more so.

Glad to see I'm not alone in this. 🙂 It's easy to think the vast majority of ticklephiles are hardcore foot enthusiasts. Breast-fixated types seem less common than you'd think.

^ XD yeah dude, i know what u mean. ive really been drawn into those more curvier types recently

I think that hips are an often under appreciated spot, personally I won't give quite a reaction as compared to a few other spots but it is definitely one of the easier spots to get to and seems the most often spot to be used by vanilla folks when tickling or being tickled.

Breasts however, is a dark area. I have only had them tickled a few times, and that was with a boyfriend. It's an alright spot but really it's not a casual type of tickling and would require a great deal of trust with the right ler.

Me? I go wherever the girl is most ticklish. I haven't tried the hips on my fiance as much because her inner thighs and knees are so close and so much more fun to attack. Her breasts can be ticklish, but not very often, which is okay because they can produce other sensations within her when touched there besides spasmodic laughter.

I may be a foot person, but if I had to choose between breasts and hips, I'd go for hips 100%. Not really interested in breasts to be truthful.

know whatcha mean. i personally keep an eye out for the butt and thighs. nothing is more beautifull to me than a perfectly shaped and toned booty X///D

i knyooooooww >//3//< hehe best is when a girl sits on ur lap, can just rest ur hands on her hips and tweak and pinch away

I have never had a chance to tickle a girls hips nor there breast, but I would love to explore both if given the opportunity. Hips because they seem to be a spot that drive women nuts and beast, cuz they are so tempting, big or small i wanna tickle em all.
Gotta Tickle Them All!

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back