• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Brenda goes to the renfair

1jma4

TMF Poster
this is my first story, i need some ideas of how i should end it and tell me if you like it or not

Brenda goes to the renfaire

Brenda was sitting at home one day and she got a call and it was her friend tracy
and she wanted to know if she wanted to go to some renfaire with her and meranda.
Brenda wasent doing anything and she's never went so she decides to go and check it out.

tracy: weve been walking around for awhile now, lets go for a drink at the bar
meranda: sounds good
Brenda: ok il meet you guys in a bit i just want to go check out over there
tracy: ok dont be to long (as she giggles a little bit)

As brenda is walking around she sees some empty stocks but doesent really think
much of them. Then 4 men come up to her, one if them says excuseme miss would
you like to come and help us and sit in this stock for us. Brenda says no sorry
i can't i have to go meet back up with my friends. C'mon please it wont take long
one of the men says, Weeell what do i have to do brenda says (slowley giving in),
just sit there and let us do the rest and let us show people how it works, one of them says
(as all four men kinda grab and push brenda towards the stock). Brenda then gets to
the stock and sits down on the seat, can you please put your ankle's in the wood
stock in front of you, Brenda kinda of confused but still does it. The man locks
her ankles in, you guys really have to lock it brenda says(joking around), ya
we want it to look as real as possible one of the man says. Can you please lift
your arms and put them in the belts on the board above your head, as she does
one of the men say i geuss its a good thing you shave ( since brenda is wearing
a black tang top), brenda kind gives him a weird look and says i geuss so ( and
giggles). They then but the belt around her waist, brenda says holy you really like
make it as realalistic as possible (joking around), oh ya says a man (and smiles).
(Brenda is now fully locked in and restrained)

AS people start to gather around they start to remove her high heel ankle boots (size 8),
Brenda then says what are you guys doing, and one of the men says like you said as real
as possible ( smiling). They then start to remove her black socks, brenda says really my
socks to( as she smiles but is startng to get cerius), Yep the man says.

One of the men grabs a feather, what are you doing with that brenda says ( getting nervous)
well remember when we said we would do the rest, well the rest is to tickle you. Brenda
says no i dont want to be tickled. Well thats to bad the man says (smiling) and starts
to rub it between her toes. no,no dont hahaha stop!but the man continues hahaha no please!
haha i, i can't do this haha. He one of the othere men starts to tickle her side with his
fingers, hahahahahaha stop! please (as she is squirming around)haha oh i can't haha i can't
breath haha stop!ahahahaha oh my god hahahaha oh oh hahahaha.
All the men stop to give her a break, Brenda says ok i have to go, i
have to go meet up with my friends, the man says your not going anywhere yet ( as he laughs)
and starths to tickle her bare underarms. hahaha oh C'mon stop hahahahahaha Please! sorry you
agreed one of the men says. noo stop i dident know hahahahaha please stooop! hahahahahaha.
The men slow it down and stop.

One of the men starts rolling up the buttom of her shit to the bottom of her black bra.
Why did you do that, put it down i dont want everyone seeing my stomach brenda says, well thats
to bad, are you sure you want to complain the man says as anothere man starts to tickle her
feet again. ahahaha please ahaha i wont complain ohh stoop ahahaaha pleeease ahaha.
you promise you wont complain (still tickling her) hahaha yessss aha, no matter what the man says,
hahahaha yes, yess, ahah please just stoppp!!. two of them start to tickle her bare sides and stomach
as the other to tickle her feet with there fingers. hahahahahahahahahahahahaha ohhh hahahaha please
ohhhhhhh stooooppp!!! ahahahahaha. the men give brenda a quick rest and then two of them grab brushes
then go back to her feet and stroke up and down fast, oh ooh noo haaaaahahahaaahaaha plz ahahah
i, ahaah hate that ahahah pleease!! hahahaha one of the other men grabs her shirt and cuts it off
well she is in histarics. Brenda in silent laughter swinging her head side to side, the men slow down
aahahahha why aahhhaaaaaa did you hahah do that, do what the man said, cut ahhah my shirt haha off,
are you complaining again (speeds up tickling again) the man says, no,no,nooo haaahaahahaaha ok, ok
ahahah. men slow down again, i geuss its alright then(brenda feeling very revealed and embarised as
everyone is watching her). Two of the men start to tie her big toes back to the stock, then start
rubbing there brushes up and down again, no,no,no,nooooo ahhhhhaaaaaahahahaahahahahahah oh oh ahahah
ahaha please! s,stopp! hahahah oh, oh my g,o,o,o,d ahahahahahahha please! You have to agree to something
first one of the men say, ahaha what! hahahah teeell me hahahaha. The men slow down to almost nothing
weell you have to agree to take your pants off, WHAT nooo brenda says, are you sure about that the man says
(as he starts to tickle her feet a little). i cain't im wearing a thong brenda says (trying not to laugh).
well thats to bad for you isent it says tone of the men (as he undoes her pants), no, no i said no brenda says.
Are you sure about that the man says (as twom men tickle her feet with brushes and two men tickle her belly
and under arms and sides with there fingers), no doooon't aaahahahahaahahahahahah oh ahaahahaha stoooop!!
hahahaahahahaha let me out hahahahahahahaahah, nope we are not stopping until you say we can the man says,
aaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaha pleeease s,stop hahahaahhahahaha oh, oh hahahahahahahahahaaahahahahahahahhaha
(brendas face beat red in silent laghter) o, o, ok ahahahaa, ok what the man says, y,you ahahaahah caaan
ahahahaha take them hahaahah offff.(the men stop and instantly start cutting her pants off), what.... am
... i going.. to wear brenda says (trying to catch her breath). dont worry we have stuff you can wear when
we are don the man says (laughing), oh my god brenda says (nervously as she is sitting in her black bra
and thong) why am i doing this and where are my friends, you are doing this because you are under our control
the man says (laughing). When do you plan on letting me out brenda says, when we are done says the guy,
and when will that be says brenda, when we feel like it the man says(as he starts to tickle her bare thigh).
no donahahahahahahahah pleasahahahahahahahahahahahaahah, then two other guys star to tickle her feet with
there brushes as the other guys joins in and tickle her whole upper body with his fingers. hahahahahahaa
ahahahaha oh ahahahahaahahha i ahahahaa can'tahahahah take it hahahahahahahahahahahaahaahahah oh ahahahha
(brendas face goes beat red in silent laghter starting to get teary eyed) brenda is shaking and
bumping up and down ans side to sid so much that her bra is starting to slide off. the men slowely stop and
brenda starts to catch her breath, please...pole....my bra...up brenda says, why should we do that one of the men
says, because look what ive let you do brenda says, well you dont really have a choice now do you the man says
(laughing), oh come on please brenda says, but the men ignore her and start tickling her under arms and sides again.
ohahaha no more hahahahahahaa pleeasahahahahahahahahaha( one ogf the men then undoes the back of her bra) as brenda
is laughing her bra starts to slid off her c cup breasts. oh my ahahaha god ahahahaha please ahahahahah not the hahaha
brahahahahahahahaha

Last edited:
I think you should post your story first, dude. lol

It good! It should end with someone coming to save her but it a other girl and she take Brenda place in the stocks.

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back