• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Brianna and her ticklish butt in oil shine nylons, face down and face up 8-point spread eagle tickling (Full HD 1080p, 50fps)

TheUKLer

TMF Poster
The UK Ler
Brianna's "most brutal session" of the day - her words.

Resolution: Full HD 1080p 50fps
Duration: 20 Min
Price: $20.99

Description

For the nylon and shiny clothing lovers out there (me), Brianna here is strapped down spread eagle in her black pvc bodysuit and a stunning pair of Cecilia de Rafael tights. Ready for two back-to-back tickling sessions where she starts face up and ends face down in her bondage. Her underarms are absolutely her most ticklish spot and I spend most of my time there but I make sure to include everywhere else too with several close up shots of her bum, legs and feet to show off those tights. Brianna can be very talkative with her reactions which I love and repeatedly exclaimed how brutal the tickling was while also laughing at herself for how ticklish her bum turned out to be, much to her surprise.

More clips with Brianna:

Get access to a new clip EVERY WEEK + instant access to all past videos uploaded to Patreon* for just £18.99. There's even the option to book a session just like this with Jezebel Lee!
(T&Cs and vetting apply)

*due to the weekly upload schedule there is a delay between clips being uploaded on Clips4Sale and when they go live on Patreon. The order in which they are uploaded is voted for by members but if you are looking for a specific clip, especially if it's recent, please confirm it's on Patreon before subscribing as it's instant access to everything and therefore no refunds.

Watch the Patreon trailer video here (outdated, working on a new one)

Want a custom video? Email [email protected]

Technical question : Do you think 50 fps brings anything ? If you want more clarity in the movements you could just up the shutter a little.

Last edited:
Technical question : Do you think 50 fps brings anything ? If you want more clarity in the movements you could just up the shutter a little.
I rarely touch the shutter speed to be honest, I'll either follow the 180 degree rule or keep it at 1/50 for the natural motion blur, depending on the situation like shooting for slow mo.

As for the 50fps it's really just a personal preference for how smooth it looks. Now I've got my own studio space I do plan to test shooting some 24fps stuff to see if a more cinematic vibe would look good for this kinda content, not sure yet.

Very patiently waiting for the one of her in that hybrid hogtied position where her arms are stretched out and her feet are up
Wow yeah I haven't posted about that one since just after the shoot I don't think. It's the next video I plan to edit so shouldn't be much longer now 🙂

I rarely touch the shutter speed to be honest, I'll either follow the 180 degree rule or keep it at 1/50 for the natural motion blur, depending on the situation like shooting for slow mo.

As for the 50fps it's really just a personal preference for how smooth it looks. Now I've got my own studio space I do plan to test shooting some 24fps stuff to see if a more cinematic vibe would look good for this kinda content, not sure yet.

I think it 100% makes your clips better at 50 or 60fps.

Tickling is chaotic as it is trying to watch a lee react. I have a half dozen or so of your clips and the production level, lighting, clarity are all top-tier. Frankly Your work, SilverCherry, and American Tickling (at 4k) are the cream of the crop when it comes to that.

It's crazy to me in 2024 most producers are in 1080p or god forbid 720p and have shaky & distracting camera work... the lee is squirming, I don't need a chaotic camera too!!

Clear picture, good lighting, strict bondage, and a STABLE camera are all essential for good tickle content. You've got these all in spades mate.

Keep up the great work, love your content!!

What's New

10/17/2024
Visit our Chatroom! Its free and always has something going on!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back