• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Brianna Olivia's intense first tickling session in my stocks with 2nd face-cam for her reactions - 21+ mins

TheUKLer

TMF Poster
The UK Ler
My first shoot with the wonderful Brianna Olivia with no holds barred for her initial sessions!

Resolution: Full HD 1080p 50fps
Duration: 21+ Min
Price: $21.99

Description

My first clip with the stunning Brianna Olivia sees her locked in my stocks and cuffed to the corners of the bed in a gorgeous outfit and shiny leggings. It has been heavily requested that a model's face and reactions are kept fully visible in my stocked tickling clips so this is the first clip that includes to camera perspectives at the same time. A wide shot focused on Brianna's feet that keeps the entire bondage setup, and Brianna, in frame while the corner of the screen contains a second camera angle mounted high above, zoomed in on her face to capture every little squirm and wince while she's tickled all over. The wide shot is deliberately angled so that the bottom left corner is just blank space for the second camera perspective, nothing is covered up by the second screen. Brianna is ballgagged for around a quarter of the clip towards the end, as her reactions and things she has to say are too good to miss in this one.

Other recent clip releases:

Get access to at least 3 new clips a month + instant access to all past videos uploaded to Patreon for just £18.99. There's even the option to book a session just like this with Jezebel Lee!
(T&Cs and vetting apply)

Watch the Patreon trailer video here

Want a custom video? Email [email protected]

What's New

9/28/2024
Supporting companies that advertise on the forum helps us also!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back