• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bridget F/m a little mature

HXCkid

TMF Poster
This story is a little more adult, but its not super explicit

Bridget was a tall lithe sophomore at college, 5'11, 124 ibs (Most of which went straight to her chest) pale skin, and black hair. She had always been interested in making guys submissive, and ever since she was a girl, tickling her brothers and sisters had been a favorite pass time, as she got older she began to realize that this little quirk had evolved into something else, she had tried to tickle many of her boyfriends, but none of them were very interested in letting her, it was at this point she began to get desperate, and it was also at this point she began to forget about consent...

Alex was a freshman at college, 5'8 140 ibs, shaggy brown hair, he was slender for a male, but not exactly feminine, he had seen Bridget outside on campus, and in an unprecedented exhibition of backbone had asked the tall cheer leader out, but he could never have guessed she would say yes. Ecastatic he set a date with her the next night, unknowingly sealing his fate...

He had gone to meet her outside her dorm, she was looking fabulous, a nice knee length dress, flats, and her hair was tied into short pig unbraided pig tails in the back. A beutiful smile adorned her lips threatening to send alex into a short circuited seizure but somehow he managed to hold his own feelings in. "Shall we go?" she asked.

They had gone to dinner, talked about their childhood, talked about school, what they were majoring and minoring in, and he could not beleive how well he was doing, he was not exactly an unnattractive guy but his general demeanor and oppinionated nature had harmed many of his chances with women. As they talked she slipped her foot out of her flat and began to rub his crotch under the table.

"Whoa!" he almost fell over, she giggled. If that wasnt a signal he didnt know what was. After about 20 more minutes of small talk, he got the check, and was walking out the door. "Do you think you wanna come back with me?" she whispered in his ear. He was almost stiff (quite literally) with anticipation, he knew she was trying to wrap him around her finger and didnt care. "Well i cant say i would exactly 'mind' it..." he chuckled.

She simply grinned that sexy grin, her bright blue eyes shining and threatening to steal his very mind away...

They drove to her dorm, and he had signed in, wondering if her room mates were over, he decided not to ask wanting to play it "cool". They walked up the stairs and had opened the door, immediately he had taken his arm around her slender back and pulled her into him, kissing her neck, and nibbling it slightly. "mmmm" she moaned appreciatively as he made his way up and down her sensative flesh. "mmmwait..." she interupted with another cheshire grin. "Are you kinky at all?" he tilted his head, a certain bumb beginning to gain purchase in his pants. "Yeah..." he said catching his own breath. "mmm would you mind being... tied up?"

He raised his dark eyebrows, looking her once over, he could not beleive his luck, but then again he was suspicious. "I cant say that I would mind...." he said. "But i dont know i have let girls do that to me in the past, and they just made a joke out of it..." immediately she fondled his dick through his pants, stroking her fingers along it. "SHIT!" he gasped. "I promise I want to get something out of this..." she worded craftily.

He nodded his head, and she giggled delightedly. "Okay just lay down on that bed over there, dont worry my roomates are all out tonight..." she said as she opened her closet and retreived a pair of nylons. "Now lay down..." she purred softly pushing him down with her own hand, and starting to tie his left wrist to the bar with the nylons. He let her go about her work, wrapping each wrist, and then each ankle to the bars of the bunkbed. She stood over him admiring his handiwork. "perfect." she purred once more as she straddled him, her french manicured nails carressing his chest, as she kissed his neck, biting it as she had to him. "Oh god..." he bucked upward on the bed as she caressed his chest, when all of a sudden her nail began to apply pressure to his vulnerable underarm seemingly quite deliberate. "Mmph..." he tried to hide his embarrassing weakness as best he could, but it seemed that there was something going on here he didnt understand. "hehehay" he kinda exclaimed.

"Whats wrong?" she asked a little too innocently, her big eyes in a mockery of innocence. "Umm nothing..." he said. "Good..." she said cheerfully and once again began to fondle his chest with her long fingers, her mouth finding its way to his ear lobe and sucking on it while nibbling it gently, when those long fingernails attacked his hips. "Hehehehe"

She stopped giving him a flirtatious look. "What was that?" she asked menacingly. "nothing..." he lied as he tried to look away. She did it again, gently rubbing her finger tips on his sides. "Hehehyehyheycomeon!"

Her eyes widened in surprise again. "Oh my..." she said placing a finger on her mouth in a manner of mock thought. "If i didnt know better i would say someones ticklish..." she said as she started to caress his belly up and down with her fingernails, pulling up his shirt to expose his sensative skin.

"nOhehy come on bridgETohgodohshithaha" he squirmed uselessly on the bed as her long beutiful fingers had their way with him. "I think someones VERY ticklish, wouldnt you agree?" she asked going for his thighs, squeezing them slightly, and applying minute amounts of pressure. 'OHSHIT!" he swore trying not to laugh. "Come on you know you want tooo..." she teased as she ran her finger nails down to the back of his knees. "heheheh" he spasmed all over the bed. "Come on bridgeHET heh seriously..."

"whos serious your the one whos laughing!" she said as she began to pull off his laceless vans. "Hey NO!" he said trying to pull his foot away but with little use. "Uh oh...." she said. "I think i found another spot..." she said tickling him through his sock.

"Ohshitsocaacomeonehahahahahaeteshit!' he was spasming again, and she was simply giggling along with him, throwing his sock viciously to the side as if it was her worst enemy, and running those longer fingertips, and nails up his arch.

"OHHFUCKHAHAHCEOMETHEHEHEASHITSOFGHOHAHAHAHAHEHEH" he couldnt even protest anymore at this point. She stopped abruptly and began to straddle him again. "Stop im just beginning...." she said as she began to place her hands on the floor, finding one of her long socks, she tied it around his mouth to gag him.

"I've waited to long to stop now..." she said as she procured a set of scissors from the drawerand started to cut his shorts apart to reveal his plaid boxers.

"Bridget what are you doing?!" he asked.

"Exporation..." she said simply tossing the scissors around the corner and running her fingernails up his boxers were his balls were, the effect was instantanous.

"ITNTHEHENEHEHEHHEEHNTTHER!" he begged trough her sock as she ran her cruel fingers up and down his defenseless balls.

"Awww your balls are ticklish?!" she squealed in delight, this was too good to be true.

She kicked off her flats, and started to run her long toed, 9 1/2's along his crotch. "Mmmmm" he moaned from the sudden change from tickling, to stroking, before her toesstarted to wiggle under his balls and caused him to go into a fit again."nOmghmhmhmhmhmhmhmhm" he wimpered as her long nails and finger tips started to torment his soles again."

"Gdmammmfhhmmhmmmmmhmhmhmhmhmhm!"

"Shut up you sound like a little boy!" she said stopping the tickling for a second and moving her fingernails back to his balls again, stroking his erect cock, and then tickling again every few seconds. It was sheer torture for Alex.

"Nohohohehehenheohohoh" he bucked, squirmed, writhed, wiggled, shook his head, and found his voice fail him from the sheer sensory overload of bridgests cruel menstrations.

"Memaphahehemmghmhmhmhmhm"

"I know you like you it..." she said teasingly. "Otherwise you wouldnt be that.... well "swollen" i guess is the polite way of putting it..." she said giving his dick a playful squeeze. "I really do like being in charge you know, thats why im doing this, no guy would let me get away with it, so ive decided to just do it to whom i want, besides who would beleive little old you?" she asked as she gave his nose a playful flick.

"Ya know i might wait for my roomates to show up, there all cheerleaders too, and im sure they would love the opportunity, i mean i know im having fun arent you?"

"Mempmphh"

"I thought so...." she said with that same sadistic yet heartmelting smile, as she started to poke her forefinger into his navel.

"Mehehmhmhmph" he laughed through the sock gag, bucking up and down, yet oddly resigned to his fate.

"Your a pretty good tickle toy Alex..." she said. "Lets see what else i can with you?" when all of a sudden there was a knock at the door.

(to be continued.)

Very sexy and nicely done story. I do love a good bit of F/M! Hope it continues!

Fine story. I would love to see a continuation in which he's gang tickled by Bridget and all of her roommates. :redstar:

what the hell

i thought this was going to be bridget from guilty gear

i was tricked

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back