• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Brutally ticklish wife’s soles up close and personal!

I would first tickle them with my fingers and then lick them. :devil:
Great sole shots! :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. 😀

Oh she's feather ticklish? I guess it's time to grab or tie her ankles on my lap and see how she reacts to a feather between each and every toe before going under them with said feather...

Oh she's feather ticklish? I guess it's time to grab or tie her ankles on my lap and see how she reacts to a feather between each and every toe before going under them with said feather...
I’m pretty sure she would need to be tied securely, feet and ankles bound to something to keep her from flailing. Then you could sit directly facing her soles while you work them over with the feather. She’s particularly ticklish underneath her toes and when the feather makes repeated strokes in the same spot along her arch. And then don’t get me started on finger tickling, it would be all out hysterical laughter and a complete torture session. Are you into foot worship?

I’m pretty sure she would need to be tied securely, feet and ankles bound to something to keep her from flailing. Then you could sit directly facing her soles while you work them over with the feather. She’s particularly ticklish underneath her toes and when the feather makes repeated strokes in the same spot along her arch. And then don’t get me started on finger tickling, it would be all out hysterical laughter and a complete torture session. Are you into foot worship?
Oh I am, once she's had her torture I'm sure she'll appreciate her toes being sucked and licked between and her soles kissed

What's New

9/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums is where you'll find who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back