• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bryn's sensitive toes get the brush treatment...

knismo

2nd Level Red Feather
If Bryn said, "the hell with it!" and never came back to the stocks again, I can't say I'd blame her. (But then, she hasn't and we're still good friends, which is a good thing...)

But this, the last of the session, is where I take all the buzzy toys and try them out on the bottoms of her feet, which are still *tightly* tied into the stocks. The fun thing about this is, since I KNOW how evil they are, I can use them softly, and see how little it takes to get her going over the edge. Lightly dragging a hairbrush over her sole, for instance--it's neat to hear her go from trying not to laugh at all (through gritted teeth), to giggles to screams.

So far Bryn has been the most popular ticklee this year, probably due to her extreme sensitivity and how her voice goes from one extreme to another. If you got her previous two clips, I'm sure you're going to want to see this one!

knismo
Stuck In The Stocks!

I really like the stocks and I'm so excited to try the new one we just recieved by another TMF Member. The toe tie thing looks a little crazy though, does it bother the ticklee at all? I mean it looks a little painful, her toes are nearly purple. I want to try that and see for myself!!

nicki

Nice clip. Bryn has a great laugh and reaction to the tickling!
Thanks for sharing

knismo, I know I must sound like a broken record on this issue but,

blue/purple toes are a huge turnoff and make me not buy your videos. if her toes did not turn purple, I would have bought this and many of your other wonderful movies. correct this very simple problem endemic in your clips and you will have earned a new customer for life.

I really like the stocks and I'm so excited to try the new one we just recieved by another TMF Member. The toe tie thing looks a little crazy though, does it bother the ticklee at all? I mean it looks a little painful, her toes are nearly purple. I want to try that and see for myself!!

nicki

Hi, Nicki -- 46 ticklees so far and the only complaints ever I had about my stocks were that I needed a little more padding around the ankles. (My upholstery skills kinda suck.)

knismo

knismo, I know I must sound like a broken record on this issue but,

blue/purple toes are a huge turnoff and make me not buy your videos. if her toes did not turn purple, I would have bought this and many of your other wonderful movies. correct this very simple problem endemic in your clips and you will have earned a new customer for life.

Sorry. All I can say is that natural lighting makes it look worse than it is (I doubt I'd be getting repeat visits if it were painful. And Bryn wants to come back next month.) :shrug:

knismo

great sound. I admit, I've very intrigued.... do we get to see her face in the video?

Her ticklish scale is off the charts, and she has a very beautiful laugh. But, it looks like you tied the poor girl's right big toe too tight (It was turning purple). It must have tickled like hell for her to still laugh like a crazy woman while you know her big toe was throbbing.

Absolutly LOVE Bryn`s agonizing laugh! I`m your latest fan Bryn ! ! !

Sorry. All I can say is that natural lighting makes it look worse than it is (I doubt I'd be getting repeat visits if it were painful. And Bryn wants to come back next month.) :shrug:

knismo

Dont change a thing. Your videos are perfect. Its foot tickling for the hardcore fan like me.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back