• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

buffalo, ny girl

xoxbuffalovexox

hi everyone...
so i just joined today. i have to admit i'm new to being interested in tickling. i'm 21. i live in buffalo, ny and would definitely be up for meeting someone who is interested also : )

i'm in college. i play soccer and volleyball. i'm pretty laid back and also pretty ticklish lol .

~ buffalo gal

well unfortunately im fare away from buffalo 🙁 but if you would love to chat feel free to pm me and we can instant message each other if you wanna 😀

hey!

Hey, I'm PJ, 19/m/ny here, and i go to suny albany. I'd love to chat with you anytime. I also sent you a pm. I hope to hear back from you! Have a good night!

Hello Buffalo Girl!!!!!

Hey Buffalo Girl,
I also live in Buffalo and would be happy to chat with you.:tickle:

It's Great To Find Another Buffalonian On The Forum.

Welcome to the TMF , xoxbuffalolovexox ... so glad that you found us.

Since being tickled is a new interest for you & that we're ( probably ) practically neighbors , feel free to send me a PM any time w/questions you may have. I'd be happy to help.

Most importantly , though , enjoy yourself here! Ta-ta!

I am on long island right now, But I do go to school at the University of Buffalo. I am 22, and I would love to chat and maybe see if you'd wanna do something sometime 😛.

Hey BuffaloLove! What's up? I would love to tickle you! I'm from the B'lo born and raised! Unfortunately, I live in dallas, tx right now. But I plan on coming back soon. Let's keep in touch, I'll let u know when.

from erie pa

hello buffalo girl im a late 40s tall male from erie pa who would love to meet you buffalo isnt that far from erie and id be willing to meet and talk if you dont like what you see or dont feel comfortable well then fine i just want to make contact and hope you give me a chance there are going to be alot of responses to your ad i just hope that you give me a chance to chat you might like me if not no hard feelings i would love to tickle your feet whats ever comfortable for you. im professionally employed nice person who will respect your preferences please contact me thank you

Last edited:
Hi Buffalo girl

I am also from Buffalo and would love to chat. Where do you go to college? what made you realize that you like being tickled. feel free to PM me or I am at [email protected] Hope to here from you

hi everyone...
so i just joined today. i have to admit i'm new to being interested in tickling. i'm 21. i live in buffalo, ny and would definitely be up for meeting someone who is interested also : )

i'm in college. i play soccer and volleyball. i'm pretty laid back and also pretty ticklish lol .

~ buffalo gal

LOL...First and last post? Opinions?

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back