• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Buffy's Feet Tickled with Feathers

Skyler

TMF Novice
I just couldn't resist this request by Bignorm868.

"oh yes, i love that, the zombies are are little creepy and realistic, but i love it. i't be awesome if you could do Buffy or Willow or any of her female friends on the show getting their bare feet feathered, yeah, that'd be awesome."

Well, here ya go, Bignorm868. Two shots of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, locked in stocks, with her feet being tickled by a feather. Hope you think they're awesome.

Skyler

Attachments

• Buffys Soles_1.jpg
    Buffys Soles_1.jpg
    299.8 KB · Views: 1,838
  • Buffys Soles_2.jpg
    Buffys Soles_2.jpg
    302 KB · Views: 1,961
man, i REALLY love em, thanks for doing both.

think you can do one of Alyson Hannigan getting her soles feathered? that would rock.

or how about Amber Benson, or...um, I just realised I don't know her name, but the girl who played Kennedy? 🙂

BigNorm you never cease to amaze me with your brilliant Signature banners

ROFL

Nice fakes, thanks for posting them. Whoever really had their ankles locked in the stocks has BIG feet and they are wide too, just the kind of feet I love to tickle.

Irregularity said:
BigNorm you never cease to amaze me with your brilliant Signature banners

ROFL

you like em heh? yeah, i got a ton of other pics to make signatures as soon as this get's old. never get tired of seeing cyrix doing that dance. i'll always have the KFC signature up, i never tired of it, always makes me chuckle.

but i'd love to see fakes or artwork of Amber Benson as Tara and Kennedy getting their bare soles feathered.

What's New

10/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for more tickling videos then you can count!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back