• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Bump in the Night II and III (F/F)

The Bandito

Verified
:super_hap

Hey everybody! I wanted to post two inked pics from the Bump in the Night series. Hopefully, one day, Lotus will have a chance to color them - but she is waaaaaaaaay too busy helping me finish BC2.

Here is a link to the first BITN pic (in case you missed it - or just desperately need to see it again, lol). http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=32402

I posted both of these pics a few weeks ago on my DA page. So, just a reminder - if you want updates on current projects (like BC2) and if you want to see new work the moment it is posted. Please check out my DA page.

http://thebandito.deviantart.com/

I am going to post some commissions in the next few months, and the "client" only wants the pics posted on DA - so please come check it out. Its freeeeeeeeee!

Hope everyone here is doing well - and please let me know what you think of these new BITN pics.

Cheers,

The Deet

Attachments

• BITN2Inks.jpg
    BITN2Inks.jpg
    377.4 KB · Views: 2,216
  • Bump-In-The-Night-III.jpg
    Bump-In-The-Night-III.jpg
    393.8 KB · Views: 1,980
Fantastic, fanciful illustrations! 😱 Love `em.

Say, your artwork would lend itself marvelously to those "Hidden Pictures", where the viewer has to try to find all the items hidden inside the main illustration, like in those old Highlights children's magazines. Could be a blast with a tickling picture!

Wonderful pieces of art Bandito - though I have to expect nothing but the best from you of late. Hee hee. Very nice, thanks for sharing!!! 😀😀😀😀

A veritable decade's-worth of naughty Halloween imagery, well layered with scads of happily decaying detail: Audry Jr. blossoming from a beaker; spiders; skulls; spectral fumes; creeping beneath-the-bed tentacles; a complete, crackling set of mad scientist apparatus; a ghost bearing rattling chains (though in her case, rattling from her own uncontrollable tickle-tremors!); all set to the peels of banshee-like wailing laughter! This haunted holiday has never been hornier! I pray White Lotus finds time to add her own incomparable contribution... that much more lovingly lurid it would be in the ghastly hues of full color!

Hello
Glad to see more of your stuff
The butt/tits tickle on part III left me speechless
I tried to visit your Dev page but it says "Mature filter on"
What's that?
I ain't mature, if that's the problem
Best Wishes
Darth Godflesh

Ah yes, I remember these two amazing pieces!
If I haven't said it already, excellent work!

I have to concur, excelent work, and excelent choice for tickle targets. I also hope their is time for it to be colored. Also, is it just me, or is that bottle "very" happy to be in the room? 😉

wow nice art as always. I like the fact it's black and white ^^ has a good effect.

I'm a big fan of your (guys') artwork. I really enjoyed that second picture. Sometimes I feel like there's a lot of clutter in your artwork, but I also enjoy the energy you put into said clutter and environment. Color, I think, would really make it easier to see. Easier to distinguis things out. But I know coloring, especially coloring that'll do your images justice, can be a serious pain in the arse.

I've already told you my hyper-positive opinions on both, Bandito.

Keep up the great work and get BC #2 done!

Rib Tickler: Hey thanks! I always liked those kinda "hidden picture" pics, if they were done right. I find these BITN illo's to be almost flooded with detail, but that was the style I was going for. I think if I continue the series I might back off of the detail just a smidgen.

Feathers: I really appreciate that! From one tickle art guy to another! You rock!

LBH: I never know quite how to respond to your comments enough to truly communicate the pleasure I receive from reading and receiving your well crafted feedback. So I'll simply thank you for taking so much time (please know how much it is appreciated) and thank you for noticing some of those details (that albeit were not part of the main course) I, as the chef, had added for some additional flavour and presentation. So glad to know that a connoiseur and fellow artist like yourself noticed and enjoyed them. :super_hap

Black Magic Jack: LOL - thanks!

PaB: Thanks very much!! As a huge fan of your work - that is greatly appreciated.

Darth Godflesh: Thanks, my friend. Glad you liked BITN III so much. Not enough T & A tickles out there, IMHO. In regards to DA - you are apparently not a DA member - which is why some pics were shown as "mature filter" - cause they have boobs in 'em. The god news is that you can sign up for DA for free. It says how to do it on the site - and it is an awesome forum for tickle art, and art in general. Email me if you hgave any questions about it - I'll walk you through it 🙂

Teaser: Thank you so much!!!!!! :redface:

Vman: Thanks buddy - you know I appreciate that!!!

Cosmo-ac: Thank you very much! I also hope Lotus has the chance to color them as well. And you are not the first to notice the "happy bottle" LMAO. I swear I didn't make it look like that on purpose. I just thought it was a cool bottle design. But it may have also been a subconcious commentary on my mood at the time, LOL.

Darth Vegeta: Thanks! Have you seen the first BITN - the colored one? Did you like the way it came out in color?

Sischio: Thanks, my friend.

Dark Poet: Thanks, man. You're right our pics DO have a lot of clutter, and often, too much detail - it is something that I am working on. I used to do what most people do - all middleground with no background at all. I have been training to make more of a scene and have obviously over compensated. I'm gonna try to tone down the clutter 🙂

Tickler Dae: *runs away, terrified from the clapping monkey (still damaged from that one horror movie with the dancing monkey* Eeeeek!

RTL: LMAO - Well.... I s'pose so. Tickling and naughty are indistinguishable in my book. So much so that innocent pics of tickling actually kinda freak me out. I'm all like "hey! you're doin' something naughty!!!!!!! stop trying to make tickling look innocent". But I'm weird like that sometimes 😛

Hawk: Thanks, my friend - and I know I know. I'm workin' on it 🙂 🙂 🙂

Thanks a million to everyone. I really do appreciate the pics.

You keep talkin' to me, and I'll keep drawin',

🙂

B

Well, hell! That's a great bargain, Bandito! We can talk `til the cows come home, but few(if any) of us can draw illustrations like you do. So, hope you'll keep `em coming! :laughing:

Well, hell! That's a great bargain, Bandito! We can talk `til the cows come home, but few(if any) of us can draw illustrations like you do. So, hope you'll keep `em coming! :laughing:

Thanks again Rib Tickler.

I really appreciate it!

:super_hap :super_hap :super_hap

B

how could I not comment? Excellence as usual, Mr. Bandito.

Boone: Thanks so much buddy - thanks also for the comment in the "appreciation thread" you started. Despite what everyone seems to argue - artists really do appreciate appreciation 😛 That's why most of us post - to get some feedback and recognition. Thanks again.

Relent<: Thanks, my friend. I appreciate all of your support 😛 And your art has kicked ass lately - especially the latest post!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks again to everyone 😉

B

:super_hap

What a magnificent continuation of the "bump in the night series", Bandito! I realise I am a bit late to comment, but circumstances have kept me from active posting lately.
My favourite (though they are equally great 🙂 ) is the "mad scientist" one... such a load of detail! And the whole mad science theme has always been one of my favourites. The pics would of course look even more stunning in full colour, but I'm not complaining, they are already a marvelous addition to my digital tickle-art collection. 🙂 Thank you for sharing these with us, Bandito!! 🙂 🙂

Scav: I am so sorry for the late reply. For some reason, I thought I had already commented back. ><

Just wanted to say thanks. I thought you might like the Labratory one the best - I threw in some machine action for ya 🙂

I can't wait till your schedule allows for more time to post (and more importantly - to post new Scav work!!!!! w00t!)

Cheers,

B

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back