• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Bump in the Night IV (F/F - Nudity))

The Bandito

Verified
Hey everybody!

Almost exactly a year ago, Lotus and I posted our first post ever on the forums. The NASA pic, remember? Since then we have had a blast chatting with all of you and sharing our art work. We have posted a bunch of our pics and havee a TON more to share with you. And I have a fun announcement as well, but first, I wanted to thank you all for all the wonderful support. ^^

I also wanted to post the fourth and final (well - the last one I have done up to this point) of the Bump in the Night series.

I have had this up on my web site for a few weeks - but I have been meaning to post it up here!

Please let me know what you think.

And for those of you that have read TOB - you may recognize the pose as very similar to Hailey on page three. I liked the pose so much I wanted to play with it some more ^^

FUN ANNOUNCEMENT ^^:

The countdown to the greatest tickle battle of our age has begun!!!!!!!!

Please check out the new siggy for a teaser on the upcoming Bounce Chix comic.

I will be posting tons of spoiler info, costume shots, production work, and character sketches on Lotus' and my DA page in the next few weeks. The links are under the sig. They will not be quite mature content - so you'll be able to view them even if you're not registered to DA! Please go check them out if you want to see art for the new comic before it comes out!!!!!.

I'll post the cover, free page, and character sketches on the forums as well, as soon as the comic is actually available.

Thanks again to all of you.

B and WL

Attachments

• Bump-in-the-Night-IV.jpg
    Bump-in-the-Night-IV.jpg
    394.2 KB · Views: 1,947
Excellent work as always, Mr. Bandito ^_^
My only critique is that more could have been done given the situation, but I suppose there is beauty in the pieces simplicity.
BTW, can' wait for your new Bounce Chix comic 😀

Awesome! lets hope this isn't really the "last" of the bump-in-the-night series. I love this pose, being able to see her soles both exposed, while still allowed to to watch any tummy tickling (I might be a foot-man, but as an artist, I do like seeing the whole female form getting the same attention 😉 )

marvelous! thank you for sharing! 🙂

The perspective is a little jarring with no color. I'm curious to see how it would look after being colored. Otherwise, good pic.

Blackmagicjack: Hee hee - thanks man!

Relent: Thanks! By "more done with the situation" - do you mean the Lee could have been tickled in more places? Hmmmmm.... ^^ And thanks for noticing the banner - I think you are the only person that did! I appreciate the support. 😉

Scav: Thanks, my friend! Much appreciated. I may revisit the BITN series at some point or in some way. Maybe the Chix will bounce there sometime 🙂

Magicshoes: True. Definitely not my best perspective pic. I was trying something new, and well.... sometimes that's the way it goes. Thank you for commenting. ^^

Thanks again to everyone 🙂

B

I do think that a position like that, there could've been more tickling, but like I said, its simplicity kind of leaves you longing for more; like a picture where a girl is tied up in a position that flaunts all of her ticklish spots, but isn't being tickled. You get what i mean? (I don't XD)

I do think that a position like that, there could've been more tickling, but like I said, its simplicity kind of leaves you longing for more; like a picture where a girl is tied up in a position that flaunts all of her ticklish spots, but isn't being tickled. You get what i mean? (I don't XD)

Yeah - I totally know what you mean. Especially if the tickler is a gorgon with snake hair! So many possibilities. I dunno, for some reason, I stopped at only foot tickling. Silly me - I was young and foolish then. Now a lifetime of bitter struggle has left me jaded, LMAO.

Thanks man - I think you're right on this pic. Coulda done more with it.

^^

B

Fantastic piece of work Bandito! I especially love your perspective shot; makes the whole tickling scene more thrilling. Keep up the great work. 😀😀

Feathers: Thanks man! Glad you like the perspective! I tried to push the envelope with this pic, and to be honest, was never that happy with it. But I have a tendency to be pretty hard on myself. I'm so glad you liked it. ^^

Thanks again for the support, and for the encouragement!

B

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back