• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bunch of Love Hina Pics (x8) (some reposts)

Senshi1

Staff
Bunch of Love Hina Pics (the definative Love Hina tickling thread) (some reposts)

Hello to you all. First of all, I'd like to apologise for that fact that some of these pictures are reposts.
Secondly, I'd like to apologise to anybody who may recognise their pictures but who has not been given credit. I'll do my best to crediteverybody I know.

If anybody has any Love Hina pics that aren't here, please post them!

1. Motoko: HDS found this one for me last year on moe.homelinux.net.

2. Motoko: Another from moe.homelinux.net.

3. Kaolla: I think Sl44sh (I think that's his name) drew this one.

4. Kaolla: By Synful Pryde

5. Kaolla: Kahoshiden drew this, I believe. He has a Yahoo group, which I think is called Kahoshiden's Art Den.

More coming up in a second.

Attachments

• LH01.jpg
    LH01.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 1,760
  • LH02.jpg
    LH02.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 1,696
  • LH03.gif
    LH03.gif
    12.9 KB · Views: 1,157
  • LH04.jpg
    LH04.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 1,114
  • LH05.jpg
    LH05.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 912
Last edited:
6. Kitsune/Kaolla: Another by Sl44n3sh

7. Kitsune: The forum's very own Vlad drew this one. 😀

8. Naru: Another great TT exclusive from Nessie.

That's all for now. Sorry again to anybody who I couldn't credit, and if anybody has any that aren't posted here, please show us! 😀

Attachments

• LH06.gif
    LH06.gif
    158.8 KB · Views: 974
  • LH07.JPG
    LH07.JPG
    82.2 KB · Views: 1,067
  • LH08.jpg
    LH08.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 1,082
Last edited:
That second one in the first post was new to me... Number six was also by sl44n3sh (That's the name you were trying to get). Number four looks very familiar, but I am unsure as to who did it...

sl44n3sh, that was it. I knew it was something like that. 😛

Glad to have posted some unseen ones. 😀

All of these are new to me. Well...except mine of course 😀 Thanks 😀

*swats HDS*
aaaaaactually I remembered that one thankyouverymuch!!!

"Can't get enough of that Hina mix!" *says it in the voice of the Golden Crisp cereal bear*

.....anyways, yeah, you just can't get enough of Love Hina. I've seen all of these pictures before, but its nice to see them again, including that old one of mine. 🙂

EDIT: This reminds me that I've got alot of Love Hina to draw yet. It may seem like I've drawn alot of it, the way I talk about it, but I actually don't. I still haven't drawn some of the characters. Its extra incentive to be able to color them with my prismacolor markers though (thats so much fun), so its more likely I'll draw more, and for sure some tickling pictures to go along with them..hopefully.

Last edited:
Yeehaw! I'm ALWAYS in the mood for Love Hina. One of my favorite anime. Good pics.

"Can't get enough of that Golden Crisp!"

Thats catchy..

What ever happened to him? I don't see that cereal anymore when I go to the market. Its basically the same thing as Smacks, but I don't see Smacks anymore either.

Since this is a Love Hina specific thread, I thought I'd share one of my older tickling ones that you may or may not have overlooked or knew existed. I searched my forum here briefly and I didn't find this picture there, but its still on my yahoo group with some of the older artwork.

Its Kitsune tickling a confession of love out of Naru (a love for Keitaro of course).

It was drawn in 2003, so you'll forgive me if it is not up to par with what I'm capable of now. I still like it though. Its a good addition to what will hopefully be a gallery of Love Hina work. :happy:

Attachments

• __hr_Kitsune+&+Naru-+Confession.jpg
    __hr_Kitsune+&+Naru-+Confession.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 270
Last edited:
Hey! I've noticed summut! *glee*

Number four was done by Prydes Pryde (or summut like that)!

Senshi said:
6. Kitsune/Kaolla: Again, not sure where this came from. Sorry.

Slaanesh did this one too. And yes, Number 4's from Synful Pryde, from his Yahoo! Group.

Since this is a Love Hina specific thread, I thought I'd share one of my older tickling ones that you may or may not have overlooked or knew existed. I searched my forum here briefly and I didn't find this picture there, but its still on my yahoo group with some of the older artwork.

Its Kitsune tickling a confession of love out of Naru (a love for Keitaro of course).

It was drawn in 2003, so you'll forgive me if it is not up to par with what I'm capable of now. I still like it though. Its a good addition to what will hopefully be a gallery of Love Hina work.

Hey thanks, I missed that one. Great pic! 😀

Slaanesh did this one too. And yes, Number 4's from Synful Pryde, from his Yahoo! Group.

Thanks, I'll edit my post to credit them both. :happy:

Yeah, most people did miss it I imagine. I forgot to add it to my forum here, so if they weren't already a member of my yahoo group they probably wouldn't have seen it.

I need to rehaul that group or something and reorganize it. Its still very much active and I get new members everyday, but I feel as though I'm not using it to it's full ability. But with having a Deviantart and Sheezyart account, and posting my work elsewhere, thats including the non-tickling work mind you, I'm not sure what more I could do with the group that I'm not already doing.

Okay, a few more I've managed to dig up since my last post. Again, credit is given where possible:

1. Kitsune - Not, strictly speaking, a tickling picture, but still appropriate for this thread, if you ask me. Drawn by Scamwich.

2. Naru/Kitsune/Kaolla - A scan from the manga series. Kitsune and Kaolla are in the bottom-right corner, having been "laughing-gassed".

3. Shinobu/Nyamo - Another scan from the manga.

4. Naru/Shinobu - A picture from a site called the CG Shrine (I think). I can't remember the name of the artist, but if anybody else can I'll credit them.

Attachments

• Kitsune 01.jpg
    Kitsune 01.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 218
  • Naru 03.jpg
    Naru 03.jpg
    242.3 KB · Views: 198
  • Shinobu 01.jpg
    Shinobu 01.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 169
  • TK-hina3.jpg
    TK-hina3.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
First one is drawn by scamwich. Its already been posted, but its nice to see it.

and itz back to 2008 xD!! i wish it has more shinobu pics..... the pics i draw of her sux... but its getting better though xD

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back