• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Buried in sand /F feet

Excellent, General! Always a pleasure! Brings back many fond memories of summers long ago!

May i say........ THANKS YOU!!!!!!
I die for buried in sand pics, tell me if you have any from tickling paradise with the two asian girls who tickle each other's feet in the sand.

Please dont post my beach photos w/o my permission in the future, I'd appreciate it. This means beach1 and beach2, and others from my series- my style is very discernable from other's attempts. The fake ones from Paradise and others you can post all you wish. But mine are from real life and the folks really trapped and I kinda dont want them lumped in with the others and am saving them for other purposes at the Tickle Palace. Thanks, I appreciate the help 🙂

KJ

Kujman1,I posted those pics almost a year ago I got those pics from the net No I don't remember where I got them You want to say they are yours go ahead Makes no difference to me But if you want to say a pic belongs to you,then put some sort of proof on it please
I am not saying that to be mean or start some sort of flame war I have no idea what your style is Please enlighten me so I won't make the same "mistake" in the future
Moderators,if you want the pics deleted please do so

True there is no mark on the pictures to show where they originated but I believe Kujman to be very trustworthy and I must believe they are his. Looks like something the creepy bastard would do, doesnt it? 😀 😀 😀
Kuj, (and everyone else) if you ever see something of yours that you'd like removed just let me or any other mod know by clicking the "report post" button and it will be dealt with asap!

awww...dont be sad, zod! Thats just how I feel about it.Nothing against you of course!

good call ness. i love beach tickling pics becayse i love th jersey beaches so much but if they are private photos then they should not be posted here unless the owner of the photos approved it

It must be me then I just find it very odd that someone claims that those pics are his after they have been posted for almost a year If that person doesn't want them on the net then why were posted in the first place?
If someone is gonna claim them as their own why don't they have some sort of copyright on them? FM Concepts puts their name on their photos as proof of ownership :wooha:

Really all-too-cool beach tickling photos you've got there.

Otherwise,who's the girl in the beach3 photo,for she looks awfully familiar,but I quite can't picture her name to her face(and her tootsies). Any info would kindly help...

The good ol General is right, u can find millions of pics inthe net but there is no way to know if that pic belongs to someone if it doesnt have some kind of signature or adress or something to make it ur own, the folks from companies that dont want their pics or clips posted here always let us know and we unsderstand it, but they have the home pages adress or their companies name so we could recognise 'em, so no offense pal but there is no way we could recognise "ur style"...

I really don't think Kuj would have a reason to run around claiming pics are his if they were not. He is well known and well trusted throughout the internet and in the real world and with his credibility I must take his word for it.

I have seen the 2nd and 3rd photos on internet since years,
I think more than 5 years now, but when I first saw them,
in some kind of site I can't remember, they were together
with a bundle of other pix, all presented as Kujman's stuff.
There also were his well known renfair's pix. I do think they
can be considered as Kujman's stuff, at least a lot of people
at that time considered them his stuff.
I don't know if he can have legal rights on them, but if he
requests not to post them here, I think nobody would die for it.
Or they can be posted and presented as Kujmans'.

Last edited:
Zod and those concerned- before you escalate this into something nobody will benefit from, let me be frank in a long post to cover all the comments here.

After 25 years at this and all I've done for TK as a whole, I think I've earned at least some respect, would you agree? Simple common courtesy and human respect. Not attitudes.

My post was a very friendly request- not a flame, not a threat, nor a fight. Just one tickler to another. Much of my material has been posted on this site and I would simply like the common courtesy, and legal right, of being asked first. That's all I ask, just respect.

Yes- my work is unmistakable from other's work- their's is faked, mine is real life. If you and other's who posted can't see the difference, I feel very bad for you... you may be driving a Volkswagon and think it's a Hummer, lol. But seriously, many of you are very new and I also have hopes that you'll gain a more discerning eye as you grow more into this.

If you like beach buried photos, stocks photos, my work in Boxholder in Bondage, or HOM mag work, my various renfaire stocks...our intense private stuff- even my sorority material... fine! I'm happy to share, I have a ton of it I can post and supply here- but we need to get the respect and loyalty issues straight and agree on things so we can all be friendly and share. I came here to share experiences and ideas and material. What did you come for?

So are we cool?

Or.... as one of you posted, no one will "die" if my material is never posted here, and I'm fine with that too... if you dont want it, and the others posting against me here prefer, I can just leave and not post any new material or experiences for you and go about my own way. I do have a Palace and my own sites.

Again, there's no fight. You let me know and I'll respect your decision, ok?

Though it was inferred- No- I dont seek accolades, dont want you to bow or fall to your knees and make me into a shrine or silly things, my ego is not of that childish nature. I simply had other plans for my material and now I can't go that route due to them constantly being reposted.

This goes for my vid clips too that others readily associate with me in written posts here, but never stop to ask if they can use. (some have been removed)

My bondage is real, my scene is too...even the buried victims can't escape at all, unlike other photos. And the poster gets all the thanks for it.

I'm sure you can understand my dissappointment if someone were to constantly use YOUR work and you saw others get all the credit for your time and labor invested in it, when they merely post it.

Which is harder? Creating it/pulling it off? or just posting other's work?

Heres my request for TT, and the mods can answer this for me: if given respect I respect others, it's a simple issue I hope we can agree on. Is it the same here? We all share and grow togther? We do so on my sites. That is what this board was about- so I'm told.

Now... I'm friendly and outgoing and giving- anyone here who's met me will tell you that, and theres many on this board who know me personally- but dont confuse that with me suffering fools. Before you post or say something, you should be sure you actually know what you're talking about- thats how I look at life. Now, whats your outlook?

If one adopts the attitude of not realizing or respecting those that came before them and laid the groundwork of tickling and bondage, or respecting their copyrights on their material, or uses the self serving but ridiculous attitude of "I dont care if it's yours or not" or "prove its yours" or such, then you are digging yourself into hole and making enemies and this is not what this board is about. Or have I gone to the TMF by mistake ?

Some comments posted seemed silly to me, some actually insulting-- but I'm sure it wasn't meant as such and I'm allowing for the fact most of you are very new to this scene and very young and have no idea of who did what for this scene before you came along- tickling and bondage fetish did not start with the internet or this board. So here's some answers some posted questions:

How do you know those photos are mine? Many ways. They've been used in magazines and some are well over 20 years old! Long before you or the WWW came along. Many have been online and posted in Kujman named sections on other's pages- I did not post them online- others who recieved them in snail mail years ago put them on the web. When I came online, some were here and posted illegally.

Others, new pics, are often taken from my site, or so-called friends I trusted with them decieved me and sent then out and posted them after promising they will not.
So much for loyalty.

But here's a faster, simpler, sure fire way to know if they're mine- I'm IN some of the beach photos! DOH!!!!! (lol)

That's me doing the tickling, and sometimes on the recieving end. Now, thats a hard one to bypass. Ipso-facto...the photos are mine and I have a right to my own image being used, as well as NOT having it posted.

I also can produce the people in the photos and videos because I know them and retain all the rights to my material through signed releases... something you or this board can not produce if taken to task.

Why dont I mark the photos as mine?
C'mon folks- I do, every one. But guys crop it and take the name off, others use Adobe to erase it- some even take the guys or my face out of the photos. I see this being done with other's marerial here too. I'm not saying that you're doing it- but it's being done.

That does not make the material theirs, nor does it make it public domain.

Copyright issues-

Here are the actual closing words a Judge used on the guy who stole from me and I sued for Copyright:

"Young man... If the car is stolen, and you have it- it doesn't matter if you're the one that stole it or not... you're the one in trouble if caught with it".

Those are good, friendly, and logical words live by. You have to cover your back, guys!

Copyright is a subject people know too little about. They think- or want to think- they can post whatever they like wherever they like. Only a fool would believe that in today's age of being sued so easily. Some tickling boards and websites have been shut down over this issue. I myself have privately sued for copyright infringement over my act and my photos and vids (not against web boards).

You doubt me about copyright? Then you can easily find more facts online at: http://lcweb.loc.gov/copyright

You'll find all you wish to regarding online copyright as well as materials, scripts, videos, etc... it's all under copyright protection from the moment you create it.

I hope this has all been of some help and we can move forward from here and get back to some fun and explorations now as friends??

I'll be waiting for your word on that...

KJ

Thank you for that very eloquent explaination Kuj. I hope people take the time to read it and understand it.
I don't think anyone will feel a need to start a flame war. That's not what we're about here. 🙂

Kujman1 said:
Or.... as one of you posted, no one will "die" if my material is never posted here, and I'm fine with that too... if you dont want it, and the others posting against me here prefer, I can just leave and not post any new material or experiences for you and go about my own way. I do have a Palace and my own sites. ...

I realize I have expressed it wrong, due to my bad English:
I just wanted to say that it won't hurt anybody to ask
your permission before posting them, that's all.
Sorry that you may have thought I was critic with your work.
In fact I love your work and I watch it always with great
pleasure.

Last edited:
Oh my God. Jenny is my favourite model for FP. If anyone has the clip of this, I am begging them to email it to me if they cannot get it onto the board due to FP I would be so grateful. I have been after it for months. Even though it is short.

What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back