• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

BURIED IN SAND (feathers on girls' feet)

goochiegoogoo

TMF Poster
I think the next best thing to mummifying a ticklish victim is burying them in wet sand. I get so giddy when I see it being done to anyone at the beach I live near. I just want to run up to them and goochie-goochie-goo!

Attachments

• ReneeBeach.jpg
    ReneeBeach.jpg
    283.9 KB · Views: 1,222
That's it! I'm moving to california, TICKLINGPARADISE, GET YOUR OPTIONS READY! The lord of tickles is coming your way!!!!!!!

Yes this works. You know, what makes me excited about beach foot tickling is the fact that its right there - on the beach - and anyone could join in. Wow.

R

nice those r all great, and yea i love seeing people getting bury in the sand at the beach too, even encourage them to bond the person before they bury them

Share your BURIED at the BEACH photos here...

Here's a couple more I dug up...

Anyone got any more?

Attachments

• buriedinyard.jpg
    buriedinyard.jpg
    167.6 KB · Views: 471
Here are some I found a while back.

Attachments

• beach.jpg
    beach.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 527
FootTickles - Post 8 pics 4 and 5, post 9 pics 1 and 2 are my favs. Thanks for posting them man.

Here are some I found a while back.

Post #8: pics 1 & 2 are mine, I'll be putting the entire set on the TicklePalace group, maybe video clips too when time allows but busy filming more at the beach currently..

FootTickles - Post 8 pics 4 and 5, post 9 pics 1 and 2 are my favs. Thanks for posting them man.

You're welcome! Glad you like them.
I claim no rights to any of them.

Post #8: pics 1 & 2 are mine, I'll be putting the entire set on the TicklePalace group, maybe video clips too when time allows but busy filming more at the beach currently..

Yep! I thought I remember them being yours. Hope it was ok to post. Just grabbed some randoms from one of my folders. Looking forward to seeing the new stuff on your group. Please let us know when and where to find them!

Anyone been to the beach lately?

Along with more photos...has anyone been to the beach lately and either seen someone get buried/tickled or actually do it to someone? Please share your experiences...

Along with more photos...has anyone been to the beach lately and either seen someone get buried/tickled or actually do it to someone? Please share your experiences...

yea was just at the beach over the weekend and saw a girl get buried in the sand, they completely buried her in the sand using wet sand, only her neck and head exposed and she couldn't get out either, ended up leaving like that and walking away for like 10 15 mins. Was getting a great kick out of it the whole time and of course talked with my friends they should've left her feet exposed too.

I remember me and my friends burying a girl on senior week. As they were burying her I kept uncovering her feet. After they were done and left, I stayed behind for some tickle fun. She seemed to enjoy it, but when I was finished I left her there too. her girl cousin was still there to unbury her.. Or finish what I started.

nice, must have been a lot of fun, guess i'm gonna have go to the beach this weekend and bring sand burying supply's to try and bury someone at the beach

You're welcome! Glad you like them.
I claim no rights to any of them.

Yep! I thought I remember them being yours. Hope it was ok to post. Just grabbed some randoms from one of my folders. Looking forward to seeing the new stuff on your group. Please let us know when and where to find them!

No prob at all. I have a good many buried/tickling films shot at the beach, 1980 to 2010... real times, no acting. I have someone who may put them into clips or full length for me on his clips4sale.

Was just as beach this weekend again, burying...... no photos this time- just wanted to enoy the time w/o no worries.. 'cept for the screams

Feet at the beach...

Here are a few of mine that I took of a lovely model I work with.. She LOVES her feet to be tickled and played with.. I should write a story about her in the stories section..

No prob at all. I have a good many buried/tickling films shot at the beach, 1980 to 2010... real times, no acting. I have someone who may put them into clips or full length for me on his clips4sale.

Was just as beach this weekend again, burying...... no photos this time- just wanted to enoy the time w/o no worries.. 'cept for the screams
Awesome! Looking forward to it! I know I will be scooping a lot of them up.

It's good to have some of those days.

What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back