• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Business Women Tickled?

Marvel_Tickling

TMF Master
Anyone else got a kink for this type of tickling videos? I can barely find any of the sort. There's something sexy about a powerful, dominant business-suit clad lady (barefoot of course 😉 ) being tortured mercilessly!

There is certainly some of that around, for example from Tickle Addiction, Nylon Tickling and Stryker. On the other hand what have you really got? A model, often a professional model, dressed in a business suit pretending to be something she isn't.
A real professional lady tends to earn enough money not to have to bother with people who want to "mercilessly torture" her. If she likes to be tickled, she will allow it, if not she'll tell you to get lost.
This whole idea of Merciless Torture in regard to tickling is a figment of the imagination. I wish to God people would begin to enjoy tickling mutually for its own sake and have some fun rather than to wish to subject others to something they don't wish to do.
That would lead to more realistic tickling videos, with less pretended anger, shouting and bullshit. I wish...

Well obviously, unless you're an absolute sadist of epic proportions, "merciless torture" is an exaggeration. But I'm presuming the models in tickle shoots aren't really spies, french maids, April O'Neil etc etc. It's a release of fantasy. Perhaps I wasn't clear, I was meaning models dressed as business women, in the same essence that someone asking for clips of school girls tickled would (hopefully) mean models dressed as them only.

I have the EXACT same fantasy/fetish. Not into clips that much anymore so I am looking to fulfill this in real time.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back