• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

buying a new pillow

HOLLYWOOD

2nd Level Yellow Feather
the hollywood brother would like people's advice on something. after almost twenty years of using the same pillow, the hollywood brother is going to buy a new one. the problem is the old pillow is losing stuffing and is low to the bed but very comfortable. all the new pillows are soft but they are filled with stuffing and are much bigger than my current one. The hollywood brother has tried a few but has not had luck in the comfort department because all the ones that the hollywood brother has tried are thicker since they are new. The questions are is there a easy way to break a new soft pillow in? and are most standart pillows all so thick?

My recommedations depend on various different variables.

"Do you sleep with one pillow or two?" is one that comes to mind. Two new pillows on top of one another is pretty uncomfortable, I admit, so buy one. Or buy two, and keep alternating.

As for recommendations on which pillows to buy.

1) Try those "NASA" designed ones. They're quite comfy, although the looks may not suggest this.

2) Just try a thick pillow your most comfortable with and give it a week or two, after that is should shrink due to the amunt of pressure that's been applied over time.

Well, that's my "2 pence" xD

I'm of the opposite mindset, THB. I don't care for the soft pillows at all. Thus, I was delighted when I recieved a Serta memory foam contour pillow for Christmas last year. It's been a dream!

Anyway, good luck in your search. :tired:

A so-called "travel pillow" might be of interest. They are smaller and flatter than standard pillows, but you may need two for proper support.

I must concur with rick here. See, the Otakuwarrior also used the sames pillow(s) for several years. I used to sleep with two, three, een four as they all got flatter!. Soon they were all like sheets of paper. I found a Serta foam pillow and now only sleep with her:laughing:

Go to your local Select Confort and try out the memory foam pillows (grid zone classic). Ive got two of them on my bed and they're great. Unlike the standard memory foam pillows they have a grid cut into them so they don't get so painfully hot as, say, the termperpedic ones do.

What's New

10/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for more tickling videos then you can count!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back