• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

by popular request: April O'Neill (*/f, all over)

scavenger

1st Level Red Feather
Appearantly there are some April O'Neill fans around... well, who's to blame them, after all she featured in one of the most (in)famous mainstream tickling scenes ever. 🙂 (the scene with the gangster Tortelli -I believe that was his name- tickling her to get secret information out of her)
I too was stunned by it when I saw it as a little kid. So April has a special place in my memory.

Some people have asked me in the past if I could do an April O'Neill drawing, usually I don't do requests, but occasionally, well...

In this one I wanted to put her in a different scene than that from the Tortelli classic, make it more intense, and use Krang as a sadistic villain (and what a cool villain he is 😀 )

So; Zimwo, Rajee, and all the other April O'Neill fans: Here ya go. 🙂

Attachments

• apriloneill.jpg
    apriloneill.jpg
    331.2 KB · Views: 2,865
scavenger01 said:
Appearantly there are some April O'Neill fans around... well, who's to blame them, after all she featured in one of the most (in)famous mainstream tickling scenes ever. 🙂 (the scene with the gangster Tortelli -I believe that was his name- tickling her to get secret information out of her) I too was stunned by it when I saw it as a little kid. So April has a special place in my memory.
Thanks for the great pic, scavenger. 🙂

I love it when lady reporters like April O'Neil and Lois Lane get tickled to reveal their secret info and sources. It's even better than lady spy tickling!

Just my two cents: the tickling in TMNT mainstream is ultra-lame. First there's her unrestrained foot, which she doesn't pull away. 🙄 Then that lameass Tortelli gives up on her after ten seconds because she says she won't talk, and goes on to tickle that guy she's with. Compare that with the Gummi Bears scene where the lady bear says she won't talk but the tickler persists and a few seconds later she gives up and starts talking. I think Tortelli is gay: he preferred to tickle the guy all along. Notice how he doesn't mind the guy rambling on about irrelevant stuff as long as he continues the tickling. 🙄

Krang puts April in a position where she'll be more than willing to tell all her secrets very soon. 😀

jts963 said:
I think Tortelli is gay: he preferred to tickle the guy all along. Notice how he doesn't mind the guy rambling on about irrelevant stuff as long as he continues the tickling. 🙄
Hey, you might be right! :laughing: I remember having seen another scene in which he tickled two guys (one being a policeman -I think).
Yeah, come to think of it, it really was lame... but on the other hand, when I was a 7-8 year old kid it was quite something!

scavenger01 said:
Appearantly there are some April O'Neill fans around... well, who's to blame them, after all she featured in one of the most (in)famous mainstream tickling scenes ever. 🙂 (the scene with the gangster Tortelli -I believe that was his name- tickling her to get secret information out of her) I too was stunned by it when I saw it as a little kid. So April has a special place in my memory.
In the days of my youth (mid-50s to early '60s) the major mainstay was the pair of Olive Oil torture scenes from the Fleisher "Popeye" cartoons. They were eratic to see and completely impossible to record. Man, you really had to be on the ball to catch 'em! I'm less familiar with TMNT, having looked at the relevant scenes only in excerpt form. In fact, I don't recognize the villain you're using. Changing him for Tortelli is a great idea, though: this guy looks really alien evil and merciless! The mechanical torture hands have a pleasantly antique feel (a welcome change from the "flexible stalk", anime-inspired mechanical hands we usually see). And they're doing a most effective job on April! Like jts, I find it particularly gratifying when a nosy reporter is put to hard questioning... turnabout isn't only fair play, it's great fun!

Oh god, aliens love her....if we ever get invaded, I'm sure shel'll be our...um, "negotiator". 😉 Awsome pic! 😀

scavenger01 said:
Hey, you might be right! :laughing: I remember having seen another scene in which he tickled two guys (one being a policeman -I think).
Yeah, come to think of it, it really was lame... but on the other hand, when I was a 7-8 year old kid it was quite something!
Actually, the episode you're talking about was "Burne's Blues", and I think that was a different Don Turtelli. The one in "Case of the Hot Kimono," the episode where April got it, had a black haired Turtelli with a purple suit, whereas the other one had a short, squat, brown haired Turtelli in a white suit. Also, the two guys who were tickled were Burne and Vernon, who both worked at the news station April did.
I swear, I know way too much about those old episodes for my own good.

I think most artists (myself included), have had their fair share of April O'Neil requests. Kudos on actually doing it. 🙂

Love the picture
I only know the TMNT (or TMHT for the UK 🙂 ) scenes from the clips I found on the net.

Now that I think of it these also show the scene with Zack being tickled and less of the girl so I think the Don has preferences tickling the boys

PS: think your sig clips are hilarious Norm

oriyaborealis said:
needs more irma (ebaumsworld does suck)

hehe, check out the link in my signature, if you hate ebaums world. alotta websites are rallying against them, they do suck.

for the april pic.... last night i was rather speechless, i grew up with that tickling clip of her and tortelli, but after thought and composure, i friggin love it! i'm glad you included that villian, and they whole circumstance is a believable situation.

Awesome Scavenger! Thanks for doing it. 😀

Thats an amazing drawing. You should think about doing a Zack and Caitlin version, except this time we could actually see Caitlin's soles being tickled.

Great art

Thanks for your drawnings, your style is very good. Keep posting!

Always liked your work, and this is one of my faves. 😀 I like the dingy kind of eerie athosphere they've got.

I wonder if Scavenger would think of doing a whole story on April...
Would be kinda sweet to see the Turtles or the Rat unleash some fun on her... or why not, the enemies? to get the info on where they hide?

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back