• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Caged!" Cali Logan & Lily Haze, Naked & In Captivity, Try To Survive Tickle Torture!

Lily Haze

2nd Level Red Feather
"Caged!" Cali Logan & Lily Haze, Naked & In Captivity, Try To Survive Tickle Torture!

Cali Logan and Lily Haze are CAGED! Yeah, the premise definitely invokes SAW--though, unlike the cult horror film, the torment is genuine!

Both abducted girls have been rendered unconscious, stripped naked and whisked to a locked, iron-clad cage. Upon awakening, the nude girls realize they ain't in Fort Lauderdale. An intimidating, disembodied voice insists that Lily tickle Cali to the point of exhaustion. Lily nervously complies, tickling Cali's breasts, navel, armpits, hips, knees, calves and feet! But the torture is only beginning! The tormentor subsequently insists upon some role reversal: Cali is obliged to tickle the extremely sensitive Lily, whose agonized screams echo through the torture chamber. The "master" pledges unparalleled horrors unless the hotties aggressively inflict ticklish delirium upon one another. The arms of both girls, while tickled, are suspended from the cage's ceiling's (yielding them to partial immobility and complete enslavement). Will they escape? Not likely.

6 minutes of "tickle torture" delirium for only $6.99!

CAUTION: As a result of the rampant, full nudity and tickle-induced screaming, be very careful about downloading at work!

Be sure to check-out the Preview: http://vimeo.com/26811762
Password: lilysvideo

Order CAGED! from from http://www.lilysmidnightsnacks.com/ or directly from http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/45737#startingpoint

Last edited:
Thank you, PapaShango.

Please note some significant changes of scenery in the recent videos; sinister, bondage-related backdrops for a captive audience of damned ticklees (MOO-HOO-HA-HA). Some of my private tickle sessions are officiated within the same environment.

In regard to PMs: There will be no sequel to CAGED! As evinced by the fade-out scene, it's presumed that Cali and yours truly will be tickled-tormented for eternity.

Lily

In regard to your PMs:

Thank you! We filmed CAGED in The Lair, the studio location where I host private tickle sessions and officiate video shoots. It's a labyrinth of dungeons that includes everything from a medical facility to medieval torture chamber. I acted as Cali's tour guide we shot for a couple of days.

As evinced by the content of the photos (below), the Lair includes props that are absolutely ripe for extreme tickle torment. I recently played a naive waif who is accused of witchcraft by an Inquisition official; I'm sentenced to be (literally) tickled to death. First stop: the rack, where the prosecutor (Andrea, a real -life dominatrix) applies severe tickle torture to my boobs, navel, pits and feet!

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back