• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cal-Star June Bauer

Juan_twothree

TMF Novice
Here is an oldie but goodie from Cal-Star, Tied & Tickled 14. It stars June Bauer and I dare say, is a classic. Unfortunately, I encoded this one back before I got my present capture hardware, so the quality is not as loving as it could be. However, I think you will still find it quite satisfactory. If you're good, I'll post the Whitney Prescott segment I made, from the same video. June is hot, but Whitney is hotter. Actually, Whitney is one of the most ticklish girls I've ever seen, as well as being incredibly bubbly and cute. What can I say... I'm a renascence man. 😀

Download all five files and use the included HJ-Split program to join them. The file is in RM format, 7.32 mb total size. If you need a program to unzip the files, head on over to http://www.winzip.com and get their free evaluation copy. Easy Peasey.

Hope you enjoy. I know I do. Muhahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

Juan_twothree said:
If you're good, I'll post the Whitney Prescott segment I made, from the same video. June is hot, but Whitney is hotter. Actually, Whitney is one of the most ticklish girls I've ever seen, as well as being incredibly bubbly and cute...]

Great clip! Thanks for posting! And I agree with you about Whitney! She's hot! Pleeeeze post her clip! 😀 Thanks!!

Awesome clip, Juan, you're the best! Now, PLEASE post the one with Whitney Prescott. I'm with you, she's hotter! I have the short versions of the dracula clip with her, I'd love to see the longer ones if they exist!

Are you related to Juan Mooretime from Ritchie Valens high school?

Thanks for the clip.

please put up more from this one

Whitney, June, whomever from this movie. This is great.

Floyd said:
Are you related to Juan Mooretime from Ritchie Valens high school?

No, I'm not related to him, but my cousin does have a son named Juan Twomany. 😀

Whitney is coming soon BTW.

Excellent clip! Finally one that doesn't strip 'em bare and go right for the clit....

question

Any chance at foot tickling ones with both Whitney and June

Phantom27 said:
Any chance at foot tickling ones with both Whitney and June

Well, like I said, I encoded these a long time ago. I have been trying to go through my collection and redo a lot of stuff, since I have better equipment now.

Being an upperbody lover myself, I tend not to include a lot of the foot stuff. But should I get around to re-encoding these ones, I'll try and include some foot action. Can't say when that might be though. Sorry.

sweet! but does anyone have the stocking foot tickling portion of that scene??

Thanks for the post but I`m afraid the ticklee is not June Bauer.Her boobs are way too small to be June Bauer but at least she is a brunette.June must be in some other scene from the movie.Maybe you can find it.
regards,Chewy

Well, if it's not June Bauer, Cal-Star is lying, because that's whose name is on the video box. 😎

I think you will find it is Renee Morgan in that scene.June Bauer is in a different scene.
Regards,Chewy

Well, I guess I'll conceed the point until such time as I have proof to the contrary. I haven't looked at that tape for a long time. I'll check it out next time I rummage through my collection. 🙂

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back