• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cal-Star, Prime Suspect - f/f upperbody (Asian)

Juan_twothree

TMF Novice
I’m not sure if I posted this one before, but hopefully somebody hasn’t seen it. It is another Cal-Star gem featuring a very sexy Asian babe known as China Mai. She has been accused of shoplifting and the store owner (female), decides to tickle her to make her confess. The action is all upper-body excerpts, as that is what I like and thus, what I clipped.

I clipped this a long time ago, with inferior equipment, but it still looks pretty good. I have done it as high-grade as possible in WMV format. The file is 28 meg total and is split into 16 parts with HJ-Split, which is included in the last zip file.

Hope you enjoy. Now be patient while I upload the beast. Hehehe!!

Attachments

Fantastic! Is there a foot tickling part to this as well?

Thanks!

Great clip! Thanks so much. It's a small tragedy not to see those shoes comming off, but very nice nonetheless. It would be great to see more of the foot tickling part if you're willing to post. Thanks again!

@Juan_twothree

Dude, u are the King. Is it possible to post more cal star! I love this company! Dont care what. But it would be GREAT, if u have some with pussy tickling :happy: ! But please post more cal star...

CU
MasterTickle

could someone re-post this in Hacha? i can't seem to work hjsplit.

Great clip! Thanks so much. It's a small tragedy not to see those shoes comming off, but very nice nonetheless. It would be great to see more of the foot tickling part if you're willing to post. Thanks again!

i agree! i have loved this clip for a long time! and i have yet to see the foot tickling part! (U_U) i would also love to see it if you are willing to post!

thanks! :super_hap

o, I figured this out a while back and forget to comment on the clip XD
If there is a foot part, I want to see it too. But this UB part was awesome. Love some of the positions.

great, china girls are so much fun to tickle, dated one myself and she loved it when i tickled her, mostly just playing around but it was a real turn on for her

Can someone tell we how to work this clip please? I tried to get it in HJ-Split but I don't know how to work it.

HJSplit instructions:

HJSplit is a different application than Hacha. To use it, please save all parts of the clip to one folder, then unzip them in the same folder; do not rename any files. Unzip the HJSplit file, then double-click HJSplit.exe, click "Join," then "Input File," then browse to the folder with the file parts. (It may be easiest if you put them all in the same folder as HJSplit.) Select the one ending with .001 and click "Open." The file will be joined automatically.

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back