• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cal-Star Tied & Tickled - 14 (Whitney)

Juan_twothree

TMF Novice
Here is the other Cal-Star clip I promised. It features Whitney Prescott from Tied & Tickled Tales - 14. There are actually 3 segments with Whitney, but I guess all I encoded way back when was the 3rd segment (the best one of course!)

Download all four zip files and use the included HJ-Split program to join them. The file is in RM format. If you need an unzip program, go to http://www.winzip.com to get their free evaluation copy.

Enjoy the clip and the rest of your weekend!

Attachments

Nice clip, thanks... But
1) That guy is a jerk... In the dictionary there should be a picture of him, or even better, a sound file, next to the word "jerk". The biggest jerk in a tickling video EVER.
2) No foot tickling 😉

Juan_twothree said:
Here is the other Cal-Star clip I promised. It features Whitney Prescott from Tied & Tickled Tales - 14. There are actually 3 segments with Whitney, but I guess all I encoded way back when was the 3rd segment (the best one of course!)

Download all four zip files and use the included HJ-Split program to join them. The file is in RM format. If you need an unzip program, go to http://www.winzip.com to get their free evaluation copy.

Enjoy the clip and the rest of your weekend!
Hey Juan_twothree, thanks for the wonderful clips from T&T - 14.
I've been searching for these clips since a long time, as you can understand from my nickname.
I would like to ask you something about that movie. Can you write me at [email protected]?
Thank you !!!

Can we get a description of the clip before we go to the trouble of downloading and putting it back together?

David Tyler said:
Can we get a description of the clip before we go to the trouble of downloading and putting it back together?

I guess you don't trust your fellow posters in this thread, or else you're on dial-up. Hehehehe. Sorry, I couldn't resist.

The clip that I posted (first in the thread), is of the very adorable Whitney Prescott being tickled by a Dracula type character. She is nude, tied down on a big table, and she is tickled all over her upper body, as well as her private area. There is no foot tickling in my clip. However, another generous poster posted two more clips from the same video (Whitney's first two segments - mine was the third of the three), in which you get plenty of foot and leg tickling, for those who crave that.

I hope this satisfies your needs. Now download the clip(s) and start enjoying yourself already. 😀

LOL I remember this guy! this was one of the very first tickling clips I ever seen. Thanks for posting that. As matter of of fact to the one who said that guy is a "jerk"...well, back on the TMF forum bout 3-4 years ago I actualy posted a poll about that dracula guy..i think hes an asshole honestly.no other way to describe it LOL...but still, great lee of corse

Juan_twothree said:
I guess you don't trust your fellow posters in this thread, or else you're on dial-up. Hehehehe. Sorry, I couldn't resist.

The clip that I posted (first in the thread), is of the very adorable Whitney Prescott being tickled by a Dracula type character. She is nude, tied down on a big table, and she is tickled all over her upper body, as well as her private area. There is no foot tickling in my clip. However, another generous poster posted two more clips from the same video (Whitney's first two segments - mine was the third of the three), in which you get plenty of foot and leg tickling, for those who crave that.

I hope this satisfies your needs. Now download the clip(s) and start enjoying yourself already. 😀

Thank you.

No, I'm not on dial up. The reason I wanted a description was to find out if it's something I actually want. As it turns out, it's not. I'm not much for upper body tickling and I prefer my girls in stockings (although that's not a necessity).

Thank you again for helping me to arrive at that decision.

I'm sure it's a wonderful clip for those that ARE more into upper body.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back