• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cali & Friends Desktop Wallpaper: "School Daze"

CheshireCatNY

2nd Level Orange Feather
I've been wanting to do an image like this for ages but only now got the motivation to do it....all my girls in japanese school uniforms...(sorry but never cared much for the sailor suit style). I surprised myself too because normally large group shots like this I do as composites, drawing each character separately and assembling them in Photoshop.....this one was entirely drawn on a single large sheet of paper....

Dimensions: (1024 X 768)

And no this won't be the last wallpaper....I have other ideas in mind for the future 😉

Attachments

• Cali&FriendsWallpaperSchool.jpg
    Cali&FriendsWallpaperSchool.jpg
    839.4 KB · Views: 493
wow i love it..the vividness of the coloring..the cute poses...it would make a cool desktop wallpaper..you are quite awesome...

Whoa! This picture has so much awesome going on, I’m going to have to limit myself to avoid writing a novel.

First, let me say how much I love this image and its concept! Getting to see all your gorgeous gals, in one place, is just incredible, and reinforces the idea of how much I love all of them. You have the most diverse, lovely, and interesting cast of ticklees I’ve ever heard of and each and every one has a marvelous personality.

Second, it is also really interesting for size comparisons; this image conveys their general heights so much better than just numbers could.

And now, just the characters who randomly caught my eye.

Squee! Megan is so tiny and adorable!

Isa and Belou are so adorable together. I’m so glad you gave Isa a girlfriend; she’s really deserved one for a long time, and I have no doubt Belou is incredibly amazing to her.

Alex is just incredibly hot, even in a fairly conservative outfit. She just radiates sexiness. Mab may have some massive competition when it comes to drop dead hotness.

Cali and Kate look like such awesome friends. I really didn’t see it before, but I definitely do now.

And lastly, I am really fascinated by your new fursona, especially in this picture. The reason is, you seem to be a bridge, genetically speaking, between the furry gals and the cat gals. After all, you are obviously a furry, with your three fingers and… fur, but you’re also a cat, like the catgirls. Interesting.

And let me finish up by saying, you’ve integrated these two visually different groups of gals marvelously! I can totally see them all going to the same school together. I am ever amazed by your artwork.

What's New

9/16/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back