• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Calling all amatuer home made video producer!!!

lantongblack

i've been to some 'youtube' kind of site where ppl can upload their own vid, but with sex contents. I have found some nice videos such as candid feet shot, tickling girlfren/wife's feet while they r sleeping, cum on their soles/face while they are sleeping.

most of the videos are short but the sneaky feeling is vr vr cool, some at the end of the video u can see they accidently woke up the girl, camera dropped due to got scared, haha...very funny...

i used to tickle my mom's feet while she's sleeping when i was very young, it was vr vr fun to see her foot twitch.. then when i was with my gf, i took 2 videos of me cum on her soles while she's sleeping (too bad no facial becoz i know she wont like that), she will walk whole day later with cum covered feet without knowing it at all!

do u all have such 'special interest' and have some of these kind of videos to upload? i feel its much more a turn-on for me than watching staged video...makes me feel the whole scene is fake... please reply, lets start a video frenzy and see who's the best video producer with the best video!!!

Doesnt that seem kind of sneaky? I dont think I would like it if something like that happened to me without my approval or consent. Just my thoughts, take em or leave em.

sneaky? no...disgusting is more like it.

Well I didnt really want to "offend" anyone or be accused of being "narrow minded".

The Reply
Well I didnt really want to "offend" anyone or be accused of being "narrow minded".

I know, I just wanted to take it a step further. I mean, come on, ejaculating on the woman's feet while she is asleep and then not telling her? Then letting her walk around with it on her feet all day and her not knowing? My goodness. That is just absolutely atrocious, it is decietful, and furthermore it is an abuse of your relationship. Did she ever know that you had done this? I assume not from what lantongblack has already told us, and will she ever know Lantong? I suppose not, I guess then if she knew what you did, she would think of you as being a perverse cretin. Not that you are a cretin, but that she will think you are one. And then since she will know you have an obvious extreme sexual foot fetish, she may get the sense that many, most if not all, foot fetishists or tickling fetishists are in such an underhandedly conniving category. Not that I am angry at the action, no, I am disgusted at the action, I am angry at the person committing the action, of such a dubious character, that the person knew it to be wrong, hence the person had to sneak and do so. I am certain the significant other in this situation would be none too pleased if she were to find out what her...boyfriend...husband...was doing to her as she slept. Something like an incubus, except no penetration. Such dubious acts aren't supposed to be part of human character; you must be an extreme Voyeur.
...and they call us Viceroy....
😡

Last edited:
I forgot to mention in my last post that I completely agree with you, and after reading your last offering I agree with you more strongly.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back